CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FROM LOGISTICS COMPANIES
Sightsaver is a development organization partnering with the government at various levels to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote the rights of persons with disabilities. We are requesting for expression of interest from suitably qualified logistics companies for the long haul of medical commodities, donated drugs and pharmaceuticals within Nigeria.
Interested logistics companies can submit an expression of interest and the following documents.
1. CAC certificate
2. Company Tax Clearance Certificate.
3. Any Good distribution practice (GDP) evidence
4. Any relevant standard operating procedure (SOP) documents
5. Evidence of previous work in the distribution of donated medical commodities and pharmaceuticals.
6. Recommendation letter(s) from past client(s)
7. Any ISO certificate.
8. Legal document and evidence of company insurance cover in place for goods.
Submission of expression of interest must include full name, phone number, email address of contact person for the company as well as full physical address of premises where in the event the company scales through to the next stage of selection vehicle fleet can be inspected as well as premises.
Address expression of interest letter on your company letterhead to:
The Country Director,
Sightsavers Nigeria Country office
No. 24 Tennessee crescent,
All documents should be forwarded to [email protected] not later than Thursday the 14th of December, 2023.