001 DATE: 17/11/2023
Qatar Charity has allocated funds for a proposed Multi services center development at Abuja. Accordingly, Qatar Charity wishes to invite reputable construction companies with relevant proven competence and experience to submit pre-qualification documents to be prequalified for various building construction projects.
|TENDERNUMBER||DECRIPTION OF PROJECT||PROJECTCLASSIFICATION||NO. OF ENVELOPES||CLOSING DATE|
|211||A Multi service center development consisting of: Mosque 605m2 (including ablution area and toilets), solar –powered borehole with 15000 liters steel tank, 10 units of 2 bedroom houses – staff quarters (731m2) students hostel 2442m2 (orphanage), school 2310m2 (including admin and other offices), 10 shops (230ms), clinic (700m2), football playground and green area (2000ms), office building (2140m2), and 80 units apartment building (17150m2)||Education and culture||1||30/11/202312:00 noon|
a) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 1.1 or CAC 2 and CAC7 as applicable;
b) Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificates (or personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates for all partners) for the last three (3) years (2020, 2021, 2022) valid till 31st December 2022
c) Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
d) Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above);
e) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
f) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2023 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
g) Sworn affidavit
• disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Qatar Charity or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
• That no director has been convicted in any county for any criminal offence relating to fraud impropriety or criminal misrepresentation of falsification of facts relating to any matter.
• That the company is not in receivership, the subject of any form or bankruptcy proceedings of the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceeding
h) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2020, 2021 & 2022)
i) Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
j) Company’s profile with the curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic/professional qualifications such as COREN, QSDRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc;
k) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects;
l) List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease agreement;
m) For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificates, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn affidavit are compulsory for each JV Partner);
n) All documents for submission must be submitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company’s letter head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the CAC, Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No) fax and email address. The letter head paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
o) SCUML certificate
p) Financial regulatory council certificate.
q) Minimum company turnover of N500, 000,000.00 (Five Hundred Million Naira).
r) Bidders that have not registered with us on Qatar Charity website should please register using the following link; https://financial.qcharity.org/purchaeoffice/Default.aspx?lang=1 to be eligible to bid for projects at any given time.
The technical evaluation is based directly on the information provided by the companies in their envelops as follow:
• Capabilities in organization and technology;
• Track record: mainly the experience in similar projects
• Time schedule and completing on time this reflects the managerial abilities of the company and its readiness for the job.
• Understanding of the works – good understanding of the works can help project planning and anticipation of any unforeseen problems.
• Miscellaneous policies – quality assurance policies, HSE and the like.
• Technical resources
• Technical staff – QC, needs to be assured of the quality of the company staff through the CVs.
• Responsiveness to tender
• Prequalification documents and presentation – the response to the requests for Qatar Charity increases the good impression about the contractor company.
• Project duration: the schedule provided by the contractor company is very important for Qatar Charity, and it is considered a very important criterion.
• Interested bidders are required to submit two hard copies (Marked Original & Copy) marked at the Top right corner of each envelope stating the title of the project: “PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS FOR PROPOSED MULTI SERVICES CENTER DEVELOPMENT” and the reverse side the names of the company should be boldly written and be left in the appropriate tender box at Qatar Charity office to be addressed to:
The Procurement Team,
Qatar charity Nigeria Office
No. 3, Bolaji Akinyemi Crescent,
Katampe Extension, Abuja.
• Please make sure you sign the submission register as Qatar Charity will not be held responsible for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
• In addition to the hard copies, please send a soft copy of your submission to [email protected]
• Bidders must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
• Inquiries relating to this tender should be submitted by email to [email protected]
• Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
• All costs will be borne by the bidders.
• Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited to pick up the financial bid.
• Qatar Charity is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities.
Qatar Charity Procurement Team.