CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED RC 6135
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/CHEVRON JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF CATERING AND HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NO – CNL 0000255
Chevron Nigeria Limited Company plans to engage the services of interested, reputable and competent contractors for the catering and Housekeeping services for the following company locations.
• Escravos Termina
• Escravos EGTL
• Ecravos Onshore and Offshore.
The services are estimated to commence 1st Quarter of 2024 with a proposed contract term for each location, three (3) years with an option of one (1) year extension.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the services includes but not limited to the following;
A. Catering Related Services.
i. Food Related Services, including but not limited to:
• All Mess Hall meals, drinks and associated items.
• Meals away from Mess using People On Board (PCB) or Access Control process
• Special Events and Company functions
• Private functions/Third Party Sales/Commercial Establishments
ii. Accommodation Related Services, including but not limited to:
• Housekeeping Services
• Laundry and Provision of Towels/Bed Linen
iii. Janitorial Related Services, including but not limited to:
• Cleaning of Offices/Common areas/Meeting rooms
• Cleaning of Marine, Aviation and Other Ancillary Facilities
• Cleaning of Clinic, Fire Station and other Facilities as specified.
B. Environmental Related services.
i. Pest Control
iii. Waste collection
The eventual bid winner (Warri location only) will be required to subcontract environmental related services to local community contractors in accordance with Company’s guidelines on Local Community Content (LCC). As such, bidder will also be required to provide specific local community engagement plan.
Suppliers bidding for Escravos Terminal, Escravos EGTL, and Escravos Onshore & Offshore must provide evidence of Host Community Development Trust (HCDT) recognition and confirmation that the bidder is from any of its constituent communities as enshrined in the Petroleum Industry Act (PIA).
C. Other General Services:
Such other services as may be mutually agreed between Company and Contractor from time to time.
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIRMENTS
A. To be eligible for the tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and live in the 3.18.03 (Catering and Housekeeping Services (Canteen/Restaurant, Onshore, Offshore, Steward, vending) categories in Nipex joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and live’ suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive an Invitation to Technical Tender.
B. To determine if your company is pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your company log in details. Click on product/services tab to view your status and product codes.
C. If your company is not listed in this product/service category, and your company is registered with Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 8-10, Bayo kuku road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your company’s NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
D. To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
E. To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
F. Suppliers bidding for Escravos Terminal, Escravos EGTL, and Escravos Onshore & Offshore must provide evidence of Host Community Development Trust (HCDT) recognition and confirmation that the bidder is from any of its constituent communities as enshrined in the Petroleum Industry Act (PIA).
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Chevron Nigeria Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set of the schedule of the Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content Criterion will not be allowed to participate in the next tender stage.
The following are the Nigerian content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
1. Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company with 51% of shareholding capacity. Tenderer shall provide evidence of company ownership structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and NUPRC certificate.
2. Tender shall provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Administrative/Technical offices, workshop) in Nigeria to support this contract.
3. Tender shall provide evidence of category 1,2,3,4 or 5 non-moveable assets (DA) group NCEC for catering services demonstrating capacity and capabilities to execute the work scope.
4. Comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project–specific training, man-hour, budget skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
5. Provided evidence of registration with Nigerian Hotel & Catering Institute (NHCI)/Evidence of Environmental Health Compliance Certificate (EHCC) issued by Ministry of Health/Ministry of Environment.
5. CLOSE DATE
Only bidders who are prequalified and live with NJQS Product/Category 3.18.03 Catering and Housekeeping Services (Canteens/restaurant, onshore, offshore, steward, vending) by 16:00hours, October 30, 2023 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified and “live” in NJQS under the above product/service category.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
3. All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
4. This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Chevron Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
5. Chevron Nigeria Limited The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit both technical and commercial tenders. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will progress to the next phase.
6. Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individual or agents.