The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation’s oil. The company’s operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender – Provision of Surface Well Testing for SPDC
Nipex Number: SPDC.00000461
Tender Ref: CW589580
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
Scope of Work / Service Requirements
- Contractor shall design, procure, direct, supervise, and execute multi-rate surface well testing and well clean up services, and assume liabilities as provided in the Contract. These activities shall be rig and rig less based and would be executed on land, swamp and shallow offshore.
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in the Service Category 3.04.14 Well Testing Services in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical and Commercial Invitation to Tender (IT)
- Bidders must comply with Nigerian content requirements.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and can view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details. Click on the Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business, contact the Nipex office at 8/10, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact the Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
- Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following among others, is included in their technical submission:
- Tenderer shall demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company with 51% or more shareholding capacity. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc). Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with the NCDMB NOGIC JQS and DPR.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work, Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of Category C NCEC and or Category 1, 2, 3, or 4 Construction and Movable Equipment group (EC) NCEC to demonstrate ownership of Well testing equipment to execute the work scope.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s)
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified and LIVE in the relevant Product/Service codes 3.04.14 as of 4th May, 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
- Expected Contract Award Date: Q3 2022
- Contract Duration: 3 years + a 1 year extension option
- All respondents to Shell Nigeria advertisements must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Respondents should educate themselves on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance will disqualify respondents from further consideration.
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SPDC to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from SPDC.
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be pre-qualified in NJQS under the relevant product/service categories accounts.
- All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractors account.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be double envelope contracting process. Issuance of both Technical and Commercial ITT packages via the NNPC NIPEX portal, but only the Commercial proposal of the successful bidders in the technical stage will be opened for evaluation.
- NNPC/SPDC reserves the right to reject any and or all pre-qualified suppliers at its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
NCDMB Certification No: ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/210122/ Provision of Surface Well Testing Services – CW589580