RRF – POST-IMPLEMENTATION REVIEW OF FINANCIAL REPORTING SYSTEMS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 2023-09-05
The AFRICAN REINSURANCE CORPORATION (“Africa Re” or “the Corporation”) is an international organisation with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, and with a dual commercial and developmental mandate focused on the African insurance sector.
Africa Re has
• Six (6) Regional Offices: Casablanca (Morocco), Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire), Nairobi (Kenya), Lagos (Nigeria), Cairo (Egypt) and Ebène (Mauritius).
• Four (4) wholly owned Operating Subsidiaries, namely: Africa Re South Africa Limited (Johannesburg, South Africa), Sherborne Number Ten Investment Limited (Johannesburg, South Africa), Africa Retakaful Company (Cairo, Egypt) and Africa Re Underwriting Agency Limited (Dubai International Financial Centre, United Arab Emirates).
• Two (2) Contact Offices in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) and Khartoum (Sudan),
• One (1) Underwriting Representative Office in Kampala (Uganda). Africa Re has a fully registered foundation (Africa Re Foundation) based in Ebène (Mauritius) that oversees all Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
• One (1) Admitted Operating License in Brazil.
The Corporation, created by a multilateral agreement in 1976, is owned by 42 member states of the African Union (AU), the African Development Bank (AfDB), 113 African insurance and reinsurance companies and 3 leading global insurance and reinsurance groups.
The financial strength and credit rating of the Corporation is “A” by A.M. Best and “A-” by Standard & Poor’s.
The Corporation has recently completed the adoption of best-in-class systems for its core reinsurance administration and other business operations. This has led to the acquisition of the
a) SICS Reinsurance Administration System and
b) Oracle E-Business Suite.
Both systems have been well integrated and continue to drive the financial reporting process of the Corporation.
These systems have redefined the applications landscape of the Corporation.
Please download full RFP below
- RRF – Post-Implementation Review of Financial Reporting SystemsDownload PDF English 177 KB