CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED RC 6135
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/CHEVRON JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NO – CNL 0000254
Chevron Nigeria Limited invites interested and prequalified companies with relevant experience for this tender opportunity for provision of Non-Destructive Testing Services to support CNL’s production activities. Non-Destructive Testing Services are required to execute company’s wide range of operational activities within the Escravos Operations (western, central, and eastern) field locations for terminal, offshore, onshore and/or swamp facilities (or at other locations) as may be required to support company’s ongoing oil and gas production activities.
The services are estimated to commence fourth quarter 2023 for three 930 years primary term with an optional one (1) year extension period.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the services shall include but not limited to the provision of skilled, qualified and certified personnel, supervision, services, transport, testing devices, equipment, tools, consumables materials and/or every item of expense necessary for the rendering Non-destructive testing Services to company, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, on an “as and when required” basis and in a safe manner to plant, assets and personnel at oil company’s facility locations (Escravos, Offshore, Onshore etc). Furthermore, successful
- companies would be expected to have self-sustaining operations and capabilities to provide any aspect of the scope from personnel only
- who are qualified and able to communicate fluently in English, to full services, including equipment and consumables, as may be required).
- Detailed Services Description
- The scope of work for the Non-Destructive Testing Services includes but not limited to the following:
- Radiographic inspection of girth welds and designated appurtenance welds including profile radiography of piping and riser to measure remaining wall thickness.
- Ultrasonic inspection,
o Straight Beam
o Shear Wave
o Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
o Phased Array
o Automated Ultrasonic (Corrosion Mapping)
o Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (Guided wave)
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Dye penetrant Inspection
- Competed Digital Radiography Positive Material Identification.
- Visual Inspection
- Corrosion Monitoring Hardness testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Internal Rotary Inspection System (IRIS)
- Remote Field Testing Pulsed Eddy Current
- Magnetic Flux Leakage
- Acoustic Emission
- Infrared Thermography
It is mandatory for bidders to have licenses from the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority as follows:
- Importation of Radioactive materials/sources
- Use of Radioactive loaded equipment/Sources
- Registration of Premises to Handle and storage of radioactive loaded equipment/Sources.
Bidders are expected to provide relevant evidence of the above licenses. NDT services to be provided by contractor will comply with the latest revision of the API STD 1104 & ASME Sec V & AWS DIJ
- MANDATORY TENDER REQUIRMENTS
A. To be eligible for the tender exercise, interested bidders are required to have the requisite NUPRC permit, NCDMB NOGIC JQS registration and pre-qualified and live in the 3.07.01 (Non-Destructive testing Services) categories in Nipex joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and live’ suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive an Invitation to Technical Tender.
- B. To confirm if your company is pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your company log in details. Click on product/services tab to view your status and product codes.
- C. If you are not listed in the product/service category you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your NUPRC certificate (formerly called DPR Certificate) as evidence for verification and necessary update
- D. To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- E. To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Chevron Nigeria Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set of the schedule of the Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content Criterion will not be allowed to participate in the next tender stage.
The following are the Nigerian content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of being a Nigerian registered company 51% Shareholding capacity. The tenderer shall provide Co2 and Co7 forms, registration on NOGIC JGS and NUPRC certificate.
- Tenderer shall provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities not limited to technical and administrative office.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of category 1, 2, 3 or 4 services or Supply (SS) group NCEC demonstrating ownership of NOT equipment to be utilized in the execution of the work scope.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDM HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institutions.
- Final contract award shall be to contractors that are technically qualified and who comply fully with the provisions of the Nigerian NOGICD Act 2010.
- Contractors shall comply and execute the contract in compliance with all applicable laws and the NOGICD Act, 2010.
- Non-compliance with the Nigerian Content Act 2010 is a FATAL FLOW
- CLOSE DATE
Only bidders who are pre-qualified and ‘live” with NJQS Product/categories (Non-Destructive Testing, (NDT)/NDE Services by 16:00 hours, Sep 15, 2023, being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical & commercial bid.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX. Interested bidders are therefore advised to ensure they are set-up in Nipex with a valid and active official company email address accessible by all in their organization as this shall be the only means to transmit the ITT.
- Bidders who, for this bid process enter a Joint venture (JV), Partnership; Consortium etc with another bidder that is bidding for this service will be disqualified.
- All cost incurred by a bidder in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification and participating in this tendering process shall be to the bidder’s account.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Chevron Nigeria Limited (company to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPCL contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit both technical and commercial tenders at the same time.
- Company reserves the right to reject any bid and or all pre-qualified bids at its sole discretion and at no cost to company.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individual or agents.
- ES/NCDMB/CNL/ADV/UPD/010623/PROVISION OF NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING SERVICES
- Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com
- For this advert and other information.