MERCY CORPS NIGERIA
Tender Notice – Abuja, Nigeria Date: 1st August 2023
1. NIG/ABV/TEN 83 (Consultancy for the development of IEC Materials)
2. NIG/ABV/TEN 86 (Travel Agent Service for Mercy Corps Nigeria)
Mercy Corps is non-religious, non-profit and non-governmental international humanitarian organization.
Mercy Corps is seeking a legally registered company specialized in the under-listed fields to obtain and submit a tender for the following market; if you are interested in submitting a bid, you will need to complete an Intent to Bid Form and submit it according to the guidelines below.
1. The suppliers should download the Intent to Bid Form from this website www.mcnigeria.com/tenders
2. Intend to Bid Form can be picked up at Mercy Corps Abuja Office at No 166, Umar Dikko Street, Adjacent Lake View Estate, Jabi-FCT, Abuja.
Completed Intent to Bid Forms must be submitted to Mercy Corps by 9th August 2023 5:30 pm in one of the below methods.
1. Email completed Intent to Bid form to [email protected] with the Tender reference number in the email subject line.
2. Return completed Intent to Bid Form in person and place in the Tender box at Mercy Corps Abuja Office at: No. 166, Umar Dikko Street, Adjacent Lake View Estate, Jabi-FCT, Abuja.
The tender reference number should be written in the envelope.
After the closing date of this tender Notice, the Request for Proposal will be sent to the supplier who submitted Intent to Bid Forms. The Request for Proposal will be sent according to the preference you have mentioned in the Intent to Bid Form.