FOPGEMOV is a non-profit and non-political non-governmental organization with head office in Damaturu Yobe State Capital. FOPGEMOV is aimed at promoting gender equity, ethics, and moral values and as well promoting peaceful and violence free societal co-existence, proper sanitation and hygiene across schools and communities in the BAY states and largely Northeast Nigeria. The organization was formally registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on 23rd day of July 2014.
FOPGEMOV to-date maintains cordial working relationships with the states’ owned regulatory MDAs, networks and other developmental and humanitarian sectors and sub-sectors partnerships. The organization through its all-inclusive programs and projects support the society in the areas of shelter, healthcare services, WASH, education, protection, empowerment, and motivational trends towards knowledge and skills acquisition.
FOPGEMOV will be implementing a project on Strengthening Community Engagement and Accountability for Primary Healthcare as well as Women for Peace Project across Bade, Bursari, Damaturu, Fune, Nguru, and Potiskum LGAs of Yobe State Nigeria.
FOPGEMOV hereby invites interested vendors who are qualified to supply goods, works and provide services for the office in the above listed LGAs to submit their application for pre-qualification for the under-listed supply of goods, works and services:
- Expression of interest for Car Hire Service (FGMV-EOI001)
- Expression of interest for Food and Catering Services (FGMV-EOI002)
- Expression of interest for Office Supplies, Stationaries and Printing Services (FGMV-EOI003)
- Expression of interest for Hall Services (FGMV-EOI004)
- Expression of interest for General Provision Services (FGMV-EOI005)
- Expression of interest for Provision of Airtime and Data Services (FGMV-EOI006)
- Expression of interest for Furniture/Office Equipment suppliers (FGMV-EOI007)
- Expression of interest for Others (FGMV-EOI008)
VENDOR REQUIREMENTS FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION:
- Company profile, including names and contact details of key personnel;
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of income tax clearance certificate for the last two years;
- Tax Identification Number(TIN-number);
- Evidence of corporate office, phone numbers, email address;
- Verifiable list of previous/similar projects/works carried out in the recent past;
- List of technical personnel
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS VENDOR:
Vendors that meet the above requirements should submit their applications and evidence of vendor pre-qualification via e-mail to [email protected] or in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Logistics & Procurement Officer,
Forum for the Promotion of Gender Equity and Moral Values.
Gashua Road, Behind GDJSS Ali Marami,
Damaturu, Yobe State.
- The deadline for submission of application and qualification documents is 28th of July, 2023.
- Only successful pre-qualified vendors will be contacted.
- The code number MUST be indicated on the right hand top of the envelope, where a vendor applies for more than one item, the code numbers should be clearly stated separately.