Established in 2019, Protection without Borders league (POWIB) is an independent youth-led non-governmental organization which operates by principle of non-discrimination, transparency in rendering specialized services, responses and assistance to individuals and families in need. POWIB provide services and assistance in the areas of Child Protection, Health, Education, Gender Based Violence (GBV), Counter-trafficking, Countering Violence Extremism (CVE), Capacity Building of CBOs and CSOs, peacebuilding, data collection and analysis, humanitarian and development research and analysis. Response is delivered due to the negative impact of conflict in affected communities while paying specific attention to the most vulnerable among the affected populace.
The organization is looking forward to engage the services of vendors willing to work within the tenets of the humanitarian and organization’s guiding principles and policies.
- Opening Date: 17th July, 2023.
- Location: Borno (Pulka, Damboa, Dikwa, Bama, Monguno)
- Engagement Type: Contract
Details of Invitation
In accordance with best practices, the purpose of this request for expression of interest is aimed to identify qualified, interested and duly registered companies, suppliers, or service providers from pool who would express interest in providing any of the below-listed goods or services to our office in any of our various locations.
|Service and supply contract for print media
|Car Hire Services
|Service and Supply Contract for restaurant and catering services
|Information Technology/Internet Services
|Office Supplies (Stationaries)
- The successful Vendor(s) will sign an Agreement with a set price that shall be for a period of Six (6) months which may be subject to review.
- Vendors shall be domiciled in and shall comply with all Government Regulations to operate in Nigeria. Vendors shall be regular taxpayers and shall furnish a copy of their operating license or certificate of registration. Vendors shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt or fraudulent practices.
- This call for expression of interest does not amount to a commitment on the part Protection without Borders and nothing in this EOI shall be construed as a form of binding legal contract.
- Protection without Borders shall reserve the right to accept or reject any or all the acceptance or rejection.
- After the screening process, all eligible vendors shall be contacted.
Method of Application
Required Documents: To be eligible to participate, the following documentation is required:
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Company profile (including list of key personnel, qualification, and experience, locations main office, branches and/or outlets)
- Price offering sheet
- Three references
- SCUML certificate
- Any other relevant document.
Interested and qualified vendors should send their Expression of Interest to the email address: [email protected]. Use Location, Ref. Number and company name as the subject of the email. Application in person or hard copy cannot be accepted. Deadline: 24th July, 2023