REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
RFQ REFERENCE NUMBER: ACO/RFQ/FY23/043
TITLE: MAINTENANCE OF GENERATORS IN KEBBI, BAUCHI, AND SOKOTO AND EBONYI STATES UNDER “USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM”.
USAID’s Integrated Health Program (IHP)- Nigeria is a USAID/Nigeria-funded five-year flagship project which started in 2018 and is aimed at strengthening the health systems for improved access to and quality of PHC services in supported states in Nigeria.
IHP covers seven intervention areas: Health Systems Strengthening; material health, newborn Health, Child health; Reproductive Health/Family Planning; Nutrition, and Malaria.
IHP would like to invite eligible generator maintenance services firms that will provide the best valkue to IHP on an ongoing contractual basis. The maintenance program is intended to eliminate generator shutdown because of operational failures or lack of parts supplies. This is accomplished by conducting routine maintenance replacement of worn-out parts and quick response for repairs as needed.
The vendors must demonstrate capacity, based on technical expertise, management capability, and financial resources.
It is Palladium’s intent to award a contract to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
RFP submission requirements/evaluation
• Detailed company profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers, and point of contact for the organization.
• Evidence of company registration as a generator maintenance firm with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7 & CAC2
• Tax clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020 and 2021
• Evidence of possession of experience in similar job.
For a full copy of the RFP click on the below link: https://bit.ly/44LxPtk
1. Issuance of this RFP does not constitute an award commitment, nor shall it commit Palladium to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission.
2. IHP is a Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but charges Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws.
3. IHP designee will answer any questions in relation to this RFP; hence any request for clarification should be sent to [email protected] within 7 days of the advert.
The closing date is 2nd August, 2023.