REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
RFP REFERENCE NUMBER IHP-ACO/RFQ/FY23/044
TITLE: INSURANCE BROKERS FOR THE PROVISION OF GROUP LIFE, MOTOR VEHICLES AND OTHER INSURANCE SERVICES FOR USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)
USAID’s Integrated Health Program (IHP) would like to invite eligible firms to submit a proposal for the Provision of Group Life, Motor Vehicles, and other Insurance Services for the USAID Integrated Health Program.
• The vendors must demonstrate capacity, based upon technical expertise, management capability, and financial resources.
• Palladium intends to award a contract to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
• Selected organizations will be invited for presentations.
Instructions to the Offerors
The following items are required to be submitted as part of the proposal for the preliminary examination. Any vendor that does not submit any of the documents listed below will not be invited to the next round. Such vendors remains disqualified.
• Company profile details include registered address, functional email address, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Bank reference letter.
• Profile of the company
• Tax identification Number (TIN) and Tax Clearance Certificate for 2020, 2021 and 2022
• Certificate of registration and valid/current membership with the Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers (NICRIB)
• Evidence of successful settlement of at least five claims (of minimum value of N12 million each) on Life assurance policies within the last three years, with a clear indication of how long it took to settle each claim.
• Evidence of successful settlements of five motor vehicle claims in the last three years
• Recommendation letter from a past or present client.
Link to full Request for Proposal (RFP)
Kindly access the link and follow the instructions as contained in the RFP. The RFP content supersedes the content of this announcement and it contains more details concerning the SOW and other relevant requirements. https://bit.ly/3JXHCVI
Submission information: please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and submit to: [email protected] with the subject “Insurance brokers for IHP”
Issuance of this Request for Proposal does not constitute an award commitment, nor shall it commit Palladium to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission.
The RFP closes on 1st August, 2023 No late application will be received after the deadline.