Street Child is a UK charity, established in 2008, that aims to create educational opportunity for some of the world’s most vulnerable children Street Child began its work in Sierra Leone in 2008 working with a small number of street children, eight years later we have helped to transform the lives of more than 50,000 children across Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nepal. In 2017 we launched our first project in Nigeria helping children impacted by conflict in the North East to access education.
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Borno
- Job Field: Consultancy
REF NO: ITB_02_CORE_2022-23
Street Child hereby invites registered and qualified financial service providers/money transfer agents to submit their bid to this invitation for “Cash Disbursement
SCOPE OF BID
Street Child with funding from United Nation Office for the Coordination Humanitarian Affairs (UN-OCHA) through the Nigeria Humanitarian Fund (NHF), Education a Child (EAC) and Education Cannot Wait (ECW) through Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is implementationg an integrated education, child protection and livelihood projects
across Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states For the fulfillment of these projects, Street Child desires to contract the services of a financial service providers/money transfer agents in in Gwoza- Pulka, Damboa, Bama, Ngala, Dikwa, Monguno, Jere, MMC,
Magumeri, Gajiram, Gubio, Mafa and Konduga LGAs of Borno state; Bade, Yusufari, Damaturu, Potiskum and Nguru LGAs in Yobe; and Michika, Madaga Mubi, North & South, Maiha, Gombi LGAs of Adamawa state.
The bidder must be a legally registered financial service providers/money agents with a company/business name currently operating in BAY states and having at least 5 years of work experience in cash disbursement in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Bidder’s company profile.
- Certificate establishing their registration with federal, state, or local government whichever is or are required.
- Documents establishing their nature of business and license to conduct such business in Nigeria.
- Registration certificate with federal/state tax authorities (whichever applicable).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last Financial Year.
- Independent Auditor’s Report for the FY 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- SCUML certificate.
- Letter of reference, recommendations or appreciation given by other previous clients for similar work.
INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS
- Each bidder shall submit only one bid. Bidder who submits or participates in more than one bid will be disqualified.
- The bidder must submit their bid for the disbursement of cash to beneficiaries all locations that are specified above.Partial bids will be disqualified.
- The bidder shall present all the documents listed in Section 4 for the bid to be considered a responsive bid.
- The Bidder is expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms, and specifications in the Bid Document. Failure to furnish all information or documentation required by the Bid Document will result in the disqualification of the bid
- The language of the bid shall be in English. The bidder shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the bid, and Street Child shall in no case be responsible or liable for thosecosts, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the bid. The Bidder, at the Bidder’s own responsibility andrisk, is encouraged to visit and examine the LGAs and obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the Bid.
- Bids submission can be in sealed hard copy or password protected email using the indicated email above. Hard copy bids received in unsealed envelope or tampered envelope will be rejected. Likewise, bids received via email that are not password
- protected shall also be rejected. The bidder shall clearly indicate whom the bid is being submitted to and the name of the bidder, contact number and email address outside the main envelope.
CURRENCY OF BID AND PAYMENT
- The currency of the bid and payment shall be in Nigerian Naira (NGN).
PERIOD OF VALIDITY OF BIDS
- Bids shall remain valid for a minimum period of three calendar months. A bid valid for a shorter period than that shall be rejected
Method of Application
Bidders may choose to submit their bid either hardcopy in Street Child office or softcopy via email. If the bidder chooses to submit their bid via email, they should do so from their official email address. Bid received from any other email addresses except the official email address shall be considered unresponsive and hence will be rejected. For the purpose of this clause, definition of official email address will be the email address that is provided by the bidder in the bidders’ information form. The bid attachment must be zipped, and password protected. The address for the bid submission are as follows
For Hard Copy:
STREET CHILD INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Procurement and Logistics Department
Abuja Office – 4 Fez Street, Wuse 2, Abuja, FCT.
Maiduguri Office – 6 Ahmadu Gonimi Street, Off Gombole Road, Old GRA,
For soft copy:
Bids must be zipped, password protected and emailed to [email protected]