John Snow, Incorporated (JSI) – We are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFP) for the Provision of Refreshment for Training of 100 R.I Providers
RFQ Number: JSI-007-2023-05-23-M-RITE PROJECT
Service Delivery Location: Imo
Vendors Location: Vendors within Imo state
Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date: 27th May, 2023
Project: M-RITE Project
- MOMENTUM Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity (M-RITE) aims to sustainably strengthen routine immunization (RI) programs to overcome the entrenched obstacles contributing to stagnating and declining immunization rates in maternal, new-born, and child health, voluntary family planning, and reproductive health (MNCH/FP/RH) in partner countries; and address the barriers to reaching zero-dose and under-immunized children with life-saving vaccines and other health services.
- In 2021, Nigeria was one of the top five countries in the world in terms of the estimated number of infants who did not receive Penta 1 and the highest number in terms of those who did not receive measles vaccines through routine services. According to the 2021 National Immunization Coverage Survey/Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS/NICS), Imo State coverage of Penta 3 was 88.8%, the coverage of Penta 1 was 94.1% percent and 75.3% for MCV1, which indicates that the State continues to face significant challenges in reducing the number of zero-dose and under-immunized children.
- Consequent to these challenges in reducing the number of zero-dose and under-immunized children, especially in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, M-RITE aims to improve the capacity of the health workforce to deliver quality immunization and PHC services in Imo State (Objective 2) through supporting supportive supervision as well as by providing TA and logistics support the training of 100 RI Providers and follow up with mentoring the RI service providers (Activity 2.3).
Quotation for the Provision of Refreshment for Training of 100 R.I Providers
- M-RITE is to train R.I providers in Imo and you are expected to send in quote for provision of refreshment for the training for 3 days.
Find below a description of the service we shall be requiring and template to be completed for the provision of refreshment:
|Provision of refreshment for the training RI providers||Quantity||DailyFrequency||No. Of Days|
|Lunch (with water)||150||1||3|
- Isiala Mbano LGA Headquarters Hall
- Isu LGA Headquarters Hall
- Owerri Municipal Headquarters Hall
Requirements / Evaluation Criteria
Bidders are expected to submit properly signed financial bid/quotation with company’s letter head paper:
- Cost per unit (Per one tea break and lunch)
- Bank Detail
- Validity period of quote
The Financial Bids must be in NGN
Following the requirement of the Federal Government of Nigeria, John Snow Incoperated (JSI) will deduct 5% withholding tax from the total contractual sum. Also, note that JSI- is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is VATexempted.
- JSI reserves the right to reject any or all bids if it fails to meet the criteria or submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Only successful bidder (s) shall be notified and will be asked to sign a Local Purchase Order (Contract document) with John Snow Incorporated. Note, this RFQ,does not in anyway translate to ac ontract.
Within 30 days after delivery and presentation of completed, signed invoice and delivery note.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified bidders should send their Applications and enquiries to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Any submission made after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- This is not a contract, It is for information purposes only.