SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SHELL/ EXXON/TEPN/AGIP PRODUCTION SHARING CONTRACT TENDER OPPORTUNITY: ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT & CONSTRUCTION (EPC) – LAGOS OFFICE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (LODP)
TENDER REFERENCE: CW507966
(NIPEX TENDER NO: SNEPCO.00000230)
NCDMB NUMBER: NCDMB/PCAD/UPD/SNEPCO-ADV-0423/30338
Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company of Nigeria Limited (SNEPCO) in its role as operator of the NNPC/SHELL/ EXXON/TEPN/AGIP Production Sharing Contract (PSC), hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Lagos Office Development Project (LODP). SNEPCO is seeking for interested and qualified Real Estate Building Construction Companies for the Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) of a high-rise commercial office complex in Lagos. The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q3 2023 with a projected delivery period of circa 4 years or less.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work for the services shall include but not limited to:
1. Detailed Engineering Design of Office Building (Architectural, Civil, MEPH & BMS)
2. Construction of Reinforced Concrete Tower Office Building of >17 Floors comprising:
• Basement Service Floor, Ground Floor, Multi-Level Floors for Car Park (515 Cars and 25 Buses), Communal & Office Floors.
• Creche, Medical Centre, Security/Access Control and Landscaping.
• Sustainability targets of LEED & WELL Gold standards and aspiration for net zero emission.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in all of the following 3 categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base;
• 4.03.08 ENGINEERING / PROCUREMENT /CONSTRUCTION Accommodation / Office / Workshop / Storage Modules, Buildings including Service Stations
• 4.04.08 ENGINEERING / PROCUREMENT /CONSTRUCTION/INSTALLATION Accommodation / Office / Workshop / Storage Modules, Buildings including Service Stations
• 4.05.08 ENGINEERING / PROCUREMENT /CONSTRUCTION/INSTALLATION/COMMISSIONING Accommodation / Office / Workshop / Storage
Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in all these 3 categories will receive invitation to technical tender (ITT).
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for, log on to www.nipexng-com and access NJQS with your long-in details, click on “continue Joint Qualification Scheme Tool”, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and then click on ‘supplier product group’
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category in which you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact Nipex office at 8/10, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification & necessary update.
4. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action
5. To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provision of Nigerian Oil & gas Industry Content Development Act and Provide the following requirements:
i. Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company with greater than 51% Nigerian shareholding. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including company memorandum & article of association and/or evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria. Also, provide evidence of NCDMB NOGIC JQS registration
ii. Tenderers shall provide evidence category 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 NCEC for Construction and Movable Equipment (EC) demonstrating capacity and capability to execute the work scope
iii. Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
iv. Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
v. Tenderer shall provide evidence of location of in-country facilities (not limited to administrative office) to execute the work scope.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the referenced NJQS categories as of 4th May 2023 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All cost incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories shall be borne solely by suppliers.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors, or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCO and or any of its Partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SNEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
• Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.