NEWCROSS PETROLEUM EXCHANGE
NEWCROSS EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION LIMITED
NEWCROSS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION LIMITED (OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/NEWCROSS E & P JOINT VENTURES)
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF ENGINEERING DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF BUILDING/CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE IN EKULAMA 1, EKULAMA 2 AND FLOW STATIONS RESPECTIVELY IN OML 24
Newcross Exploration and Production (Nigeria), operator of NNPC/Newcross E&P joint venture in OML-24, located offshore in Rivers States, (referred to in this publication as “Insured) hereby invites suitable and reputable vendors to apply for the provision of Engineering Design, Construction and Installation Services for building/civil infrastructure in Ekulama 1, Ekulama 2 and Awoba Flow stations respectively in OML24 fields, with an anticipated contract term of (2) years with a year extension. The contract is expected to commence in 2023.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
The scopes of work consist of activities required to accomplish, as a minimum, the following:
• Architectural and structural design for building, walkway & pavement, foundation design, but not limited to pile foundation etc.
• Carryout geotechnical survey and reporting for the building and civil infrastructure
• Procurement, construction, and installation for the new accommodation complex at Awoba Flow station (FLB).
• Procurement, construction, and installation of new FLB accommodation for Ekulama 2 flow station.
• Procurement, construction, and installation for the steel pipe pontoon at the Ekulama 2 FLB.
• Rehabilitation of the Hilton accommodation at Ekulama 2 FLB.
• Procurement, construction, and installation shore protection as designed for Ekulama 1 flow station.
• Rehabilitation of the staff accommodation at Ekulama 1 flowstation.
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
a) To be eligible for this exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified in 3.05.08 Construction/Modification/Repair/Maintenance/Refurbishment services, and 4.04.08 EPCI for accommodation/office/workshop/storage modules, buildings including service stations categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical invitation to Tender (ITT).
b) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on products/services status tab to view your status and product codes.
c) If you are not listed in a product/service category, but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificates as evidence for verification and necessary update.
d) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
e) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirement in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
1. Contract shall be bided exclusively by only Nigeria Indigenous service companies having verifiable Nigerian equity shareholding of 51% and above.
2. Provide evidence of company ownership structure form CO2 and CO7 and registration on NOGIC JQS.
3. Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure.
4. Provide a project-specific training.
5. Submit corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram.
6. Provide evidence of category EC Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC).
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only tenderer who are registered with NJQS 3.05.08 Construction/Modification/Repair/Maintenance/Refurbishment services, and 4.04.08 EPCI for accommodation/office/workshop/storage modules, buildings including service stations as at March, 8, 2023 at 16:00hrs being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Interested companies must be pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS.
2. Full tendering procedure will be provided only to companies that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS.
3. This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of New cross Exploration and Production Ltd to award a contract to any company and/or associated companies or agents.
4. All costs incurred in registering and prequalify for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by company.
5. Companies that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel are up-to-date in their company profile in NJQS database.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.