HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT PROGRAMME
HEAD OFFICE: NO. 5 NAOMI JUGU DRIVE, RAYFIELD, JOS, PLATEAU STATE, NIGERIA
PHONE: FRONT DESK: 09168607855, SECURITY/SAFEGUARDING: 09168639588
EMAIL: [email protected]
P.O. BOX 8426 ANGLO JOS
REQUEST FOR QUOTES
APRIL 13, 2023
HANDS is a National NGO that is committed to bringing relief to persons affected by neglected tropical diseases and disabilities across Nigeria by applying best health-based practices and services. The head office is in Jos, Plateau State. At this time, HANDS is seeking the services of a competent consultant for Baseline Survey and Situation analysis on WASH activities. Please see below.
|Baseline Survey on WASH activities in FCT||22 days|
|Situation Analysis on WASH activities in Birnin Kudu Jigawa State||22 days|
Interested vendors should note the following:
- The consultant must have multi-disciplinary expertise with a key background and expertise in public health, NTD programming and disability inclusion.
- Person with disability must be involved in conducting the baseline survey to best assess the inclusiveness of the proposed project components.
- Duration of the survey shall be 22 days from a mutually agreed date.
- Prepare and submit QUOTATION.
- Write a covering letter expressing your capability to deliver and experiences in similar WASH activities (attach supporting documents including reference letter from other organizations you did similar surveys for). Include bank details and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Send by email to: [email protected]
- If submitting in person, the above documents should be a in sealed envelope and dropped into the organizations’ BID BOX, by the entrance gate, address it to:
The procurement Unit,
Health and Development Support Programme (HANDS)
5a, Naomi Jugu Drive,
- Closing date for submission of bid: Thursday, April 20, 2023