CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/CHEVRON JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF SECURITY CONTROL ROOM SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NO – CNL 0000234
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) invites interested and prequalified companies with relevant experience in the provision of Security Control Room Services required to support Chevron Operations in Nigeria.
The services are estimated to commence fourth quarter 2023 for two (2) years with an optional one (1) year extension.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the services includes but not limited to the following
Provision of security control room services
• Management of security control rooms
• 24/7 Monitoring of access control installations
• Quarterly preventive maintenance service on existing electronic security systems installation.
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS
A. To be eligible for the tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and live in the 3.18.05 Security Services category in Nipex joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and live’ in this categories, by the bid close date will receive an Invitation to Technical and Commercial Tender.
B. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your company log in details. Click on product/services tab to view your status and product codes.
C. If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 8-10, Bayo kuku road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your company’s NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
D. To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
E. To be eligible, all interested bidders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Chevron Nigeria Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set of the schedule of the Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content Criterion will not be allowed to participate in the next tender stage.
The following are the Nigerian content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
1. Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company with 51% or Shareholding Capacity. Tenderer shall provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and Co7, registration on NOGIC JQS and NUPRC certificate.
2. Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Administrative/Technical offices) in Nigeria to support this contract.
3. Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerian and what percentage of the total workforce are Nigerian.
4. Tenderer shall provide evidence of category 1,2,3,4 or 5 non-moveable asset (DA) group NCEC to demonstrate capacity & capability to execute the work scope.
5. Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project–specific training, man-hour, budget skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
5. CLOSE DATE
Only bidders who are prequalified and live registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.18.05 – Security Services NJQS Product/Category by 16:00hours, April 21, 2023 being the adverts close date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Supplier eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified and “LIVE” in NJQS under this product/service category.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
3. All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
4. Meet the requirements of Security Control Room Services
5. This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Chevron Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
6. The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit both technical and commercial tenders. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified bidders will have their commercial tenders evaluated.
7. Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individual or agents.
ES/NCDMB/CNL/ADV/UPD/100323/PROVISION OF SECURITY CONTROL ROOM SERVICES
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com
For this advert and other information.