ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION INFRASTRUCTURE UPGRADES IN NGALA LGA OF BORNO STATE
RFQ REFERENCE: GF-RFQ-AHNI-07-2023
Family Health International (FHI 360) is not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology-creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
With funding the Global Fund, Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiatives (ANHI) to support the Borno State Government strengthen humanitarian assistance and resilience of affected population by ensuring safe and equitable access to sanitation infrastructure like latrines and bath shelters for practicing good personal hygiene that would help slow down the contagion of epidemic and illness and keep the vulnerable population safe. Consequently, Achieving Health of Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting competent and qualified engineering companies to submit sealed quotation for infrastructure upgrades including construction of Latrine, Construction of shed and drilling of borehole in Ngala LGA of Borno State.
Interested bidders should visit this web link on any web browser: https://bit.ly/3JP8Ixc to access and download the Bill of Quantities (BOQs) titles as LOT 1-3.
C. MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
i. Company profile: registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company.
ii. Evidence of legal registration documents of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
iii. Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
iv. Evidence of Financial capability (most recent audited account)
v. Bank reference letter duly signed and addressed to ANHi Procurement Committee
vi. Current registration with Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
vii. Evidence of experience in award(s) of infrastructure upgrades of similar scope, complexity, and value within the last 3 years; Biders must be provide cop(ies) of contract and job completion certificate (JCC) etc
viii. Financial quotation and requisite commercial terms.
D. EVALUATION AND SELECTION CRITERIA
Bidders must ensure that all requested information in (c) are included in the submission. Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|STAGES OF BIDEVALUATION||EVALUATION DESCRIPTION||EVALUATION APPLICATION|
|1st stage||Complete conformity to tender Submission Requirement||PASS OR FAIL|
|2nd stage||Conformity to minimum eligibility requirement listed 1-7||PASS OR FAIL|
|3rd stage||Financial bid opening and assessment of conformity to financial quotation (i.e clear specification, Implementation Schedule Delivery Lead-time, Price and Warranty)||PASS OR FAIL|
|4th stage||Consideration for Award||Price Reasonableness, Acceptable payment terms, Acceptable Implementation Schedule, Delivery lead-time, and warranty.|
E. SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-7) Financial Quotation including commercial terms (Criteria 8) Must be separated, signed by the authorized representative, and submit in a sealed envelope. Your submission must be appropriately titles, addressed, and submitted to:
The procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiatives (AHNi)
Plot 512, Cadastral Zone B09 #23 Celina Ayom Crescent)
Behind NAF Conference Centre,
Kado 900108, Abuja FCT
F. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO BIDDERS
• For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to [email protected]
• AHNi is valued added tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws.
• Delivery location: These three (3) lots shall be implemented in Ngala LGA, Borno State;
• Participating bidders must be conversant with the security situations in these areas before participation.
• AHNi will not be responsible for securing security clearance with regards to movement of personnel and materials to the construction sites. Bidders must have the requisite capacity and experience in securing necessary security clearance for this works;
• Participating bidders can quote for one or all the LOTs; however, such attempt should be based on capacity experience and excellent past performance;
• Variation of cost after award is not permitted except where it is obvious that there error of omission or commission from the part of ANHI while developing the BOQ;
• All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of three (3) month from the RFQ due date. This includes but not limited to cost, terms, conditions and service level agreement.
G. CLOSING DATE
Tender documents must be hand delivered or couriered to the above address on or before Tuesday 11th April 2023 at 5:00pm GMT.
AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those companies it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AHNi to award a contract.