HEIRSHOLDING AND GAS LIMITED
HHOG-PHC-PD-2022-128 FISCAL METER PROVING AND MAINTENANCE INTERVENTION SERVICES
SHOPPING CART NUMBER: 1000006448
HEIRSHOLDING OIL & GAS LIMITED (hereinafter referred to “HHOG”) seeks interested and pre-qualified contractors for Fiscal Meter Proving and Maintenance Intervention Services on call-off basis as detailed in item 2 below. This contract is proposed to commence in Q4 202 and continue for duration of two (2) years with an option to extend for additional period of one (1) year.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES
Provision of fiscal meter proving and maintenance intervention services, which includes but not limited to the following:
i. Provide periodic proving/calibration.
ii. Hyper care services including training of HHOG personnel
iii. Diagnostic, trouble shooting and repairs of fiscal meters.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.07.02 category in Nipex Joints Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified contractors in this category will receive invitations to tender.
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for you may login to vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR now Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NURC) to do business, you may contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR or NURC certificate as evidence for necessary update.
4. To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian oil and gas industry content act, 2010 as provided at www.nnpcgroup.com and www.nigcontent.com in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
The Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDM) will require each Tenderer to:
1. Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a a Nigerian registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
2. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. With photocopies of its CAC form CO2 and CO7.
3. Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentages of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
4. Provide a Nigerian Content plan with detailed description of the role work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian Companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
5. State proposed total scope at work to be conducted by Nigeria personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well-equipped offices and workshop.
6. In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or approved NCDMB training institution(s).
7. Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
8. Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities
9. Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
10. Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
11. In line with the latest NCEC guideline, bidders must provide evidence of category “FC” NCEC relevant to the scope of this service.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered in NJQS product Group/services 3.07.05 as at 11th of April 2023 being the advert closing time/date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial bids.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS
• Please note that all interested contractors are required to strictly adhere to the following conditions in relation to their response to this advert.
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this tender opportunity shall be to the contractor’s own account.
• This advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of HHOG to ward any contract to any to any company and/or associated companies, subcontractors, or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified tenderers to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from HHOG and/or any its partners by virtue of such tenderer having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
• The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which require pre-qualified contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:
Pre-qualified contractors in the relevant services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical and Commercial Tenders at the same time. Double Envelope tender (DET).
Following the technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will have their commercial Tenders opened and evaluated.
HHOG will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other relevant information.
ES/NCDMB/HHOG/ADV/IPPG/220223/PHC-PD-128 FISCAL METER PROVING AND MAINTENANCE INTERVENTION SERVICES