We are one of the world’s leading peacebuilding organisations, with nearly 30 years of experience laying the foundations for peace. We work with local people in over 25 countries around the world to help them build peace, and we advise governments, organisations and companies on how to support peace. We focus on issues that influence peace, including governance, economics, gender relations, social development, climate change, and the role of businesses and international organisations in high-risk places. We work in Africa, south and southeast Asia, central Asia, the South Caucasus, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and north Africa, and have 18 offices around the world. We believe peace is possible when people can live in safety, have fair and effective laws, participate in shaping political decisions, make a decent living and secure their wellbeing.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Abuja , Bauchi , Benue , Borno , Kaduna , Sokoto , Zamfara
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
International Alert Nigeria is one of the world’s leading peacebuilding organisations offering dialogue, training, research and policy analysis, advocacy and outreach activities focusing on solving the root causes of conflict with people from across divides. For over 30 years, International Alert has been working to build positive peace and reduce violence, working across conflict lines and with all parties to conflicts.
International Alert has been in Nigeria for over Nine (9) years and works with people in conflict-affected and threatened areas to make a positive difference for peace; to improve the substance and implementation of international policies relevant to peacebuilding; and to strengthen the peacebuilding sector. Together, we believe peace is within our power. From the grassroots to policy level, we come together to build everyday peace. Peace is just as much about communities living together, side by side, and resolving their differences without resorting to violence, as it is about people signing a treaty or laying down their arms. That is why we believe that we all have a role to play in building a more peaceful future.
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, Borno, Sokoto, Kaduna, Zamfara, Benue
In accordance with procurement best practices, the purpose of this request for expression of interest aims to identify qualified, interested and duly registered companies, suppliers, or service providers from the pool of supplier(s) who would express interest in providing any of the below-listed goods or services to our office in any of our various locations.
|EOI- IA-01||Travel agents|
|EOI-IA-02||Car Hire Services|
|EOI-IA-06||Office Supplies (Stationary)|
|EOI-IA-08||IT (computers, printers, Photocopiers, Cartridges, internet access, software services|
|EOI-IA-10||Printing of materials (Design, Printing and Branding (E.g., manuals, banners, posters, vouchers, reports, stickers, t-shirts, flags etc.)|
|EOI-IA-11||Consumables and cleaning materials (Biscuits, Dispenser water, sugar, Milo, Milk, tea items, Detergent etc)|
- The successful Vendor(s) will sign an Agreement with a set price that shall be for a period of twelve (12) months which may be subject to review.
- Vendors shall be domiciled in and shall comply with all Government Regulations to operate in Nigeria. Vendors shall be regular taxpayers and shall furnish a copy of their operating license/certificate of registration. Vendors shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt or fraudulent practices.
- A vendor may modify or withdraw its EOI after submission, provided that a written notice of the modification, including substitution or withdrawal of the EOI is received by the Purchaser prior to the deadline prescribed for submission of Expression of Interest. Furthermore, no EOI may be modified after the deadline for submission.
- In the Bid Form and Price Schedule, as well as in all documents, correspondence, and business dealings relating to this tender, all financial rates and quantities must be expressed in Nigerian Naira.
- After the screening process, all eligible vendors will be contacted via email.
- Applications submitted after the deadline won’t be accepted.
Method of Application
To be eligible to participate, the following documentation is required:
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Valid Tax Certificate
- Company profile (including list of key personnel, qualification, and experience, locations main office, branches and/or outlets)
- Price offering sheet
- Three references, and
- Any other relevant document.
Interested and qualified vendor(s) should send their Expression of Interest (EOI) to [email protected] on or before the 28th of February 2023 using their Location, Ref. Number and company name as the subject of the email.