Global Village Healthcare Initiative for Africa (GHIV Africa) is a Non-governmental, Non-for profit humanitarian/Developmental organization which started in 2014. We deliver assistance and protection to affected populations before, during and after crisis situations. GHIV Africa was founded to mitigate the health deficit in Africa and to provide all forms of assistance leading to improved quality of life. The organization is equally poised to support the delivery of healthcare services at the doorsteps of every African village by bridging the gap between primary health care delivery and tertiary health care services through a robust referral system. We provide aid to the most vulnerable population regardless of their religion, race, gender and or political affiliation. Our decisions as an organization are not based on political, economic or religious interest but solely on needs of the affected population.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Others
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- Location: Borno
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
GHIV AFRICA aids is based on need to the most vulnerable communities, regardless of their religion, race, gender and or political affiliation. Our decisions as an organization are not based on political, economic or religious interests, but solely on the needs of the affected.
GHIV AFRICA is currenting implementing 12 months projects and is inviting bidders to submit bid for the Procurement of Transition kits.
The tender will be conducted using GHIV AFRICA standard bidding documents, open to all qualified bidders. The Bidding Documents in English will be collected free of charge by all interested bidders at GHIV AFRICA office at No.5 Mana Street off Damboa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State.
- All bids must be submitted on or before 16/04/2023 by 4:30 PM at the address mentioned above in a sealed envelope Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
- GHIV AFRICA will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to GHIV AFRICA.
- A tender opening session will take place on 24/04/2022 by 4:30 PM at GHIV AFRICA office No.5 Mana Street off Damboa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State The presence of bidders’ representative is necessary. See below criteria for first evaluation absence of any of the document listed below means automatic disqualification of vendors.
Bidders will be evaluated using the following criteria;
- Years of experience,
- Time of Delivery
- Financial Strength as requested in the instruction to bidders
- Bidders Statement of account
- Value for Money.
- Bidders Registration certificate
- Bidders SCUML (Special Control Unit Against Money Laundry) Certificate
- Reference/ Recommendation from previous Organization worked.
- All document must be stamped, sign and dated by bidders with their Organizational stamp before submission
All Documents relating to this bid are contained in the link
Method of Application
For all inquiries regarding this tender, please contact GHIV AFRICA representative office at No.5 Mana Street off Damboa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State not later than 16/04/2023 at 4:30 PM or by E-mail [email protected]Interested and qualified? Go to Global Village Healthcare Initiative for Africa (GHIV Africa) on drive.google.com to apply