REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE SUPPLY OF GF LAPTOPS, PHABLETS AND TABLETS
Jhpiego Corporation, an affiliate of John Hopkins University, is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve the health of women and families throughout the world.
Jhpiego Corporation is seeking for reputable vendors to supply the items below to Abuja office. Vendors are encouraged to read the entire document to ensure that they have a clear understanding of Jhpiego requirements before submitting a bid.
NOTE: PLEASE QUOTE FOR EACH LOT SEPARATELY
LOT 1- SUPPLY OF TEN (10) UNITS OF LAPTOPS FOR GHS/GF WITH SPECIFICATION BELOW
• Dell Latitude 7420 – Dell latitude 7420 XCTO base; 14.0 FHD (1920X1080) Anti-glare, Non touch, WVA, 250 units, HD RGM Cam, Mic, WLAN only, CF; M.2 512GB PCle NVMe Class 40 Solid State drive; 11th Generation Intel Core 15-1135G7 (4 Core, 8M cache, base 2.4 GHz, up to 4.2GHz); intel Iris XE Graphics for 15-1135G7 non-vPro Processor with 8GB memory for Laptop; ME disable manageability; carbon fiber, thunderbolt “ 4, No Security palmrest; single point keyboard English US with backlit; wireless intel AX201 WLAN Driver; Intel Wi-fi AX201 2×2 802.11ax 160MHz + Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless Card; 4 Cell 63 Whr Express charge TM Capcble Battery; 65W type-C Adapter; E4 US power cord; EPEAT 2018 registered (Gold); windows 10 Enterprise English;
Kindly provide cost for the following categories of ProSupport Services:
• Dell latitude 7420 without Prosupport plus.
• Dell latitude 7420 with Prosupport plus of 1 year.
• Dell latitude 7420 with Prosupport plus of 2 years.
• Dell latitude 7420 with Prosupport plus of 32 years.
LOT 2 – SUPPLY OF 140 UNITS OF PHABLETS WITH SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
• Phablet – equivalent of Tecno Spark 8
Dimension: 164.8 x 76.1 x 9.2mm (6.49 x 0.360 weight: 200g (7.05 oz) Sim: dual Sim Nano-Sim, dual stand by), Display: IPS LCD, 480 nits (typ), 6.52 inches, 102.6cm2 (81.8% screen-to-body ratio), 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (269 ppi density), Andriod 11 Go Edition), HIOS 7.6, chipset mediate MT6762 hellio P22 (12nm), (Octa-Core 2.0 Ghz Cortex- A53 GPu, memory card slot micro SDXC, internal: 32GB 3 GB RAM.
LOT 3 – SUPPLY OF 18 UNITS OF TABLETS WITH SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
• Tablets: Equivalent of Samsung Galaxy tab A810.5 (4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM) Android 11 – 8MP + 5MP Selfie – 7040 mAh – 4G LTE – Silver.
LOT 4 – SUPPLY OF 12 UNITS OF TABLETS WITH SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
• Tablet – Equivalent of Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. 8.7 inch 3 GGB RAM, 32 Rom Android 11 8mp + 2MP Nano Sim –Grey.
QUOTATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• The quotation should be enclosed in plain sealed envelope, with the item being quoted for written boldly on the right-hand side of the envelope.
• Proof of license to offer required services as given by the responsible regulatory body (if applicable).
• Lead –time for supply.
• Quote validity of at least 60 days.
• Payment terms if different (preferably net 30 days).
• Specific brands including country of manufactured of the products.
All applicants should provide the following:
• Certificate of registration/incorporation, memorandum and articles of association and valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Vendor must be a licensed/authorized vendor for services to be rendered (please provide copy of supporting documentation).
• Company profile (briefing the core competencies, key management personnel and clearly stating the physical verifiable office address, mobile number and e-mail address).
• Proof or license to offer required services as given by the appropriate regulatory body (if applicable).
• Minimum of three (3) reputable references active within the last three years form clients/organizations.
• Note that applicable government taxes will be deducted prior to making payment for the items supplied.
All bids should be addressed and delivered to:
The procurement committee
Jhpiego – an affiliate of John Hopkins University
Plot 971, Reuben Okoya Crescent
(Behind Pacesetters College) Wuye, Abuja
Ensure that you put all quotes into bid box at the reception. Also, ensure that you complete the b id work sheet at the reception.
NOTE ALL BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN HARD COPY!
Please direct all communications via email to [email protected]
7.1 CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the final quote submission of bids is at 4pm WAT on 30th March, 2023