REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE SUPPLY, INSTALLATION OF BIOMETRICS SCANNERS AND MEETING ROOM DISPLAY SYSTEM
Jhpiego Corporation, an affiliate of John Hopkins University, is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve the health of women and families throughout the world.
Jhpiego Corporation is seeking for reputable vendors to supply the items below to Abuja office. Vendors are encouraged to read the entire document to ensure that they have a clear understanding of Jhpiego requirements before submitting a bid.
NOTE: PLEASE QUOTE FOR EACH LOT SEPARATELY
LOT 1- SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF BIOMETRICS ATTENDANCE AND ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM WITH SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
• Equivalent of ZKTeco iface 950 plus
1. Five (5) unit of time, attendance and access control system with biometric and face recognization (An equivalent of ZKTeco iface 950 plus)
2. One (1) unit of ZK IP based access control panel for 4 doors
3. Four (4) unit of magnetic door lock
4. Cabling and programming of control panel and access control systems (in lots)
LOT 2 – SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, AND CONFIGURATION OF 2 UNITS OF MEETING ROOM DISPLAY WITH SPECIFICATIONS BELOW:
• Meeting Room Display
Meeting room management software that integrates with Microsoft 365 platform, outlook Calendar, Display Screen for meeting room in the form of Android or Windows device (at least 10.5 “ Display). The meeting room management application must be able to broadcast meeting information, schedule and status to the display device of the meeting room over a cloud platform or over the local area network. The solution must have a good reporting platform that provides reporting a meeting room activities over a period of time. The solution must have a reliable backup and recovery options in the event of unforeseeable data loss. The system should come with as single one-off license.
QUOTATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• The quotation should be enclosed in plain sealed envelope, with the item being quoted for written boldly on the right-hand side of the envelope.
• Proof of license to offer required services as given by the responsible regulatory body (if applicable).
• Lead –time for supply.
• Quote validity of at least 60 days.
• Payment terms if different (preferably net 30 days).
• Specific brands including country of manufactured of the products.
All applicants should provide the following:
• Certificate of registration/incorporation, memorandum and articles of association and valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Vendor must be a licensed/authorized vendor for services to be rendered (please provide copy of supporting documentation).
• Company profile (briefing the core competencies, key management personnel and clearly stating the physical verifiable office address, mobile number and e-mail address).
• Proof or license to offer required services as given by the appropriate regulatory body (if applicable).
• Minimum of three (3) reputable references active within the last three years form clients/organizations.
• Note that applicable government taxes will be deducted prior to making payment for the items supplied.
All bids should be addressed and delivered to:
The procurement committee
Jhpiego – an affiliate of John Hopkins University
Plot 971, Reuben Okoya Crescent
(Behind Pacesetters College) Wuye, Abuja
Ensure that you put all quotes into bid box at the reception. Also, ensure that you complete the bid work sheet at the reception.
NOTE ALL BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN HARD COPY!
Please direct all communications via email to [email protected]
7.1 CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the final quote submission of bids is at 4pm WAT on 30th March, 2023