REQUEST FOR QUOTE – PR11479148 – IPHONES AND ACCESSORIES
Due: March 20, 2023
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA, has a requirement for a vendor to supply the following:
|S/N||Item Description||Qty||Unit||Unit Price||Total||Unit Price|
|1||iPhone 14 Pro Max, 128GB [Black]||10||each|
|2||iPhone 14 Prox Max, 128GB [deep Purple]||10||each|
|3||Fotbor [2+2 Pack] iPhone 14 Pro Max Privacy Screen Protector with Camera Lens Protector||15||each|
|4||CASEKOO iPhone 14 Pro Max Case with Magnetic Invisible Stand Shockproof Slim Translucent Matte Case Black||10||each|
|5||CASEKOO iPhone 14 Pro Max Case with Magnetic Invisible Stand Shockproof Slim Translucent Matte Case Purple||10||each|
|6||TORRAS Slim Fit iPhone 14 Pro Max Case Ultra-Thin, Lightweight Hard PC Cover Phone Cases (Black)||10||each|
|7||Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector Qty||100||each|
|8||20W USB-C iPhone Power Adapter (Must be original Apple product)||100||each|
|9||USB-C to Lightning Cable (2m)||50||each|
|10||SUPFINE 5 in 1 Magnetic iPhone 13 Pro Max Case[Compatible with MagSafe][10 FT Military Grade Drop Protection][2+Tempered Glass Screen Protector, 2+Tempered Camera Lens Protector] Non-Slip Case,Black||15||each|
|11||Door-to-door courier (DHL | FedEx) shipment: The Ambassador,|
U.S. Embassy, Abuja
(Attn: GSO/Receiving- PO#)
Plot 1075, Diplomatic Drive, CBD,
You are invited to submit a quotation with delivery to U.S. Embassy, Abuja Plot 1075 Central Business District, Abuja – NG.
Payment Term: Net 30.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability, and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be by email to [email protected] and have the RFQ number (PR11479148) on the subject line.
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Kindly fill the attached NDAA form and send along with your quote as required by the NDAA Act (FAR 52.204-24,25,26).
- Present your U.E.I. and evidence of active registration in Sam.gov.
- Deadline for offer submission is March 20, 2023.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.