SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF SLICKLINE SERVICES FOR SNEPCO
TENDER REF NO: CW699476; NIPEX NO: SNEPCO 00000229
SNEPCO hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
CONTRACTOR shall provide slickline services as follows
• Comprehensive slickline intervention design and operational capability
• Delivery of high-quality slickline and heavy-duty braided wireline services
• Provision of and maintenance of all wireline service equipment
• Setting, and retrieving test plugs
• Contingent packer setting operations
• Down hole gauges
• Electronic BHP/BHT surveys
• Electronic hole tools shut-in tools operations
• Permanent or Temporary plugs setting and pulling
• Leak investigations TRSSV lockouts
• Sand bailing and kinley caliper services
• Servicing of sub surface flow contract equipment
• Upfront slickline operations – drift run, HUD investigation etc
• Specialized and emerging slickline services
• Competent and qualified personnel to execute the slickline services
• Core, maintenance & field management of shell owned well intervention equipment
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise interested tenderer are required to be pre-qualified in the service 3.04.20 Slick line services in the Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in each or across the categories will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
• Bidders musts comply with Nigerian Content requirements
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for, log on to www.nipexng-com and access NJQS with your long-in details, click on “continue Joint Qualification Scheme Tool”, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and then click on ‘supplier product group’
• If you are not listed in a product/service category in which you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact Nipex office at 8/10, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification & necessary update.
• To initiate the JQS per-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action
• To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission;
• Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company. Submit certified true copies of forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 etc) including company memorandum & articles of association and/or evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
• Tenderer shall provide evidence of category 1,2,3,4 or 5 NCEC for services and support (SS) group NCEC to demonstrate capacity and capability to execute the work scope.
• Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training Institution(s).
• Tenderer shall provide location of in-country facilities (not limited to administrative office) to execute the work scope.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the relevant product/service category and their registered status are current and not expired as at the closing time of 16:00 hrs. on 20th March, 2023 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Expected contract award date: QA 2023
• Contract duration: 2 years + a 1 year extension options.
• All respondents to Shell Nigeria advertisements must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian oil & gas industry Content Development Act, 2010. Respondents should educate themselves on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance will disqualify respondents from further consideration.
• This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SNEPCO to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre-qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or any indemnity or any form of payment from SNEPCO.
• Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under the relevant product/service categories.
• All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories shall be borne solely by suppliers.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• The tendering process shall be the Nigeria National Petroleum Company NNPC Limited contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
• NNPC/SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED reserves the right to reject any and or all pre-qualify companies and NOT through individual or agents.
• Please visit the Nipex portal at http://vendors.npiex-ng.com for this advert and for other information.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
ES/NCDMB/SNEPCO/ADV/UPD/310123/PROVISION OF SLICKLINE SERVICES