REQUEST FOR QUOTE – PR11450064 – PERIODIC DELIVERY OF DIESEL IN LAGOS
DUE: MARCH 10, 2023
The U. S. EMBASSY, ABUJA needs a vendor to supply about 40,000 liters of diesel (AGO) [in batches of 10,000 liters per delivery] with the following specification:
Density at 150C: at least 0.82 and at most 0.87
Flashpoint at 00C: at least 66 and at most 75
Color: Golden brown or Yellow.
This purchase will be managed through an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) using Task Orders.
You are invited to submit a quotation with delivery to a location in Ikoyi, Lagos.
Payment Term: Net 30.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability, and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be by email to [email protected] and have the RFQ number (PR11450064) on the subject line.
- Please include your performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
- In your response, kindly fill out the NDAA form and send it along with your quote as required by the NDAA Act in consonance with FAR 52.204-24,25,26.
- Kindly register in SAM using the link https://sam.gov/content/entity-registration and submit your UEI and SAM.gov registration status along with your quote (please see attached SAM Registration guide and entity-checklist for more information).
- Deadline for offer submission: March 10, 2023.