CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED RC 6135
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/CHEVRON JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT SERVICES TO SUPPORT NNPC/CNL JV PROJECT
NIPEX TENDER NO – CNL 0000239
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) invites interested and prequalified companies to this tender opportunity for the provision of Logistics and Transportation support services to support its operations.
The proposed contract commencement of August 1, 2023 with a proposed term of three (3) years with a one (1) year option to extend.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the services includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Provision of management and operations of Lekki and Warri Auto Workshop
• Provision of land commuting planning, logistics analysis and data analytics for fleet fuel management
• Provision management of in-vehicle monitoring system (IVMS) for fleet tracking and management
• Repairs and maintenance of Lekki and Warri Auto Workshop Tools and Equipment
• Provision of vehicle documentation services
• Provision of External workshop services in Lagos, Warri and Abuja as required on a callout basis
• Provision of Driving Services at all locations – Lagos, Warri, Abuja and Onne/Port Harcourt
• Provision of Vehicle Rental and Hiring Services
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS
A. To be eligible for the tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and live in the 3.05.20 (Vehicle maintenance and repair services 3.08.17 – Protocols and Logistics) category in Nipex joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and live’ in this categories, by the advert close date will receive invitation to tender (ITT).
B. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your company log in details. Click on product/services tab to view your status and product codes.
C. If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 8-10, Bayo kuku road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your company’s NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
D. To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
E. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
1. Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent: CAC 23, 24, 25, etc.) including company memorandum & article of association and/or evidence of entity’s Incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
2. Tenderers shall provide evidence of category 1, 2,3,4,5 and NCEC for No-Movable Asset (DA) group to demonstrate capacity and capability to execute the work scope.
3. Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerian and what percentage of the total workforce are Nigerian. Also show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
4. Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project–specific training, man-hour, budget skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
5. Tenderer shall provide location of in-country facilities (not limited to administrative office) to execute the work scope.
5. CLOSE DATE
Only bidders who are prequalified and live registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.08.20 – Vehcile Maintenance and Repair Services 3.08.17 – Protocols and Logistics by 16:00hours, March 10, 2023 being the adverts close date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Supplier eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified and “LIVE” in NJQS under this product/service category.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
3. All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
4. Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to meet the requirement of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA
5. This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Chevron Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
6. The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit both technical tenders for review first. Following a technical review. Only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
7. Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individual or agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com
For this advert and other information.Save this Tender