The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) invites suitably qualified companies and contractors to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people.
NRC advocates for the rights and provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. NRC has been operating in Nigeria since late 2015 providing assistance with Emergency shelter, Livelihoods and Food Security, Water, sanitation and hygiene sectors, Information and Legal Counselling, Camp Management and Education.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Scope of Work
The Norwegian Refugee Council hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the supply of Goods/Works as indicated below:
- Drilling, Equipping and Construction of Borehole Including Solar Installation and Reticulation in Pulka and Yola. 04/NRC-NOT/NG/2022
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022.
Collection of Documents
Interested bidders should visit the NRC Nigeria e-sourcing Platform at http://eu.eu-supply.com/login.asp?b=nrc to register and obtain the bid documents.
- All application/proposals duly completed ITB (invitation to Bid) documents should be submitted via the online platform.
- Only bids submitted via the platform will be eligible for review.
- Tenders received after the deadline shall be considered late & shall be rejected.
- Instruction on how to submit bids via the platform can be obtained from the website or by sending a request via email to: [email protected]