THE SHELL PETROLUEM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF CORPORATE RADIO AND ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM MAINTENANCE SERVICES
(NIPEX TENDER NO: 1000006434
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) as Operators of the Joint Venture between itself and the Nigerian National Petroleum Development Corporation (NNPC), on behalf of the Joint Venture is seeking for interested and qualified Telecoms service Providers for Radio Maintenance, within its operational areas.
SPDC invites submission from reputable Nigerian registered companies having professional experience in telecoms radio maintenance. The Maintenance of SHELL’ Telecoms Network will commence in Q3 2023 and end in Q3 2026.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
The scope of work for the proposed Contract shall cover
1. Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of diverse Radio Transmission Systems, CATV Systems, Aviation Warning Light Systems on mast/towers, tower rigging activities and any other Telecommunications systems repairs and maintenance in all SPDC locations in the Niger Delta, i.e,
a. SPDC East
b. SPDC West
2. The procurement of spares
3. Overseas repairs and return of equipment parts
4. Software upgrade and license renewal
5. Maintenance Equipment and Tools
6. Personnel training
7. Other works that may be required in order to have a resilient Telecommunication Network connectivity at all times.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.11.09 -Telecommunication Installation/Support Services (Product/Services) category (A-D) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
4. To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and provide the following requirements.
• Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian Shareholding. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7, evidence of NCDMB NOGIC JQS registration.
• Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
• State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
• Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to be utilized in the execution of the work scope. Tenderers shall provide evidence of 1,2,3 ,4 or 5 Services and Support group (SS) NCEC
• Location of in-country facilities (Technical/Administrative office, Storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities, and testing facilities)
• Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with Nigerian Communication commission (NCC) and Ministry of Communications
• Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s)
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.11.09-Telecommunication Installation/Support Services NJQS product/category (A-D) as at 2nd March 2023 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
• Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.
ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/250822/ CORPORATE RADIO AND ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM MAINTENANCE SERVICES