FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NIGERIA CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL (NCDC)
REGIONAL DISEASE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS ENHANCEMENT PROJECT (PHASE II)
WORLD BANK ASSISTED
CREDIT IDA 59700-NG
PROCUREMENT OF ICT EQUIPMENT FOR INTELLIGENCE VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
RFB NO. REDISSE-GDS-RFB-06-2022
ISSUE DATE 23 DECEMBER 2022
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (Phase II), and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for PROCUREMENT OF ICT EQUIPMENT FOR INTELLIGENCE VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM FOR HUMAN HEALTH SECTOR.
2. The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following:
|Description||Quantity||Bid Security||Delivery Period||Location|
|PROCUREMENT OF ICT EQUIPMENT FOR INTELLIGENCE VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM.||Various||At least 3% of Bid Price||14 days||Abuja|
NB: Bidders may bid for any or more lots and discounts offered for the award of combined slices will be considered in bid evaluation. Domestic preference is not applicable.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open, national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, July 2016, revised November 1, 2017 and August 1, 2018 and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (REDISSE and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 0900 to 1700 hours local time at the address given below. Qualification requirements include:
• Documentary evidence of two contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years
• Valid and up to date certifications with FIRS (tax Clearance), NSITF, PENCOM, ITF & BPP
• Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years i.e. 2019, 2020 & 2021 to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of profitability and adequate working capital.
• Bidders should provide CEDIA membership/CISCO/CCNA certifications and at least a Diploma Certificate in designing network video solutions
5. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only. The method of payment will be through REMITA platform via Account Name: NIGERIA CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL/WORLD BANK PROJECT. NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE – WORLD BANK/REDISSE
The documents will be sent by courier or collected by hand.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 noon, Monday 23rd January, 2023. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12:00 noon, Monday 23rd January, 2023.
7. The address referred to above is:
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control
Mrs. Kemi Ladeinde
Plot 804 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi-Abuja, Nigeria
[email protected] this Tender