The Public and Private Development Centre (PPDC), a non-profit organization that promotes increased citizenship participation in governance processes, is implementing a project to strengthen court administration and case management system in the following locations: Plateau, Nasarawa and Kaduna States. The project aims to improve the capacity of courts in case management and scheduling, control, storage and preservation of evidence, and court administration.
PPDC is an equal opportunity employer and seeks capable and suitably qualified Consultants to help implement the project in the said states.
- 2.0 PROJECT DESCRIPTION
This is an invitation to Tender for Consultants to implement the CACM project by proving Organization of Physical Case files & evidence Materials that support cases in the Justice Sector, in support of Court Administration and Case management project. The table 1 below shows the tender description.
|1||Subject||Organization of Physical Case Files and Evidence That Support Criminal Cases in The Justice Sector|
|3||Location for project||Plateau, Nasarawa & Kaduna State|
|4||Date of Tender||25th January 2023|
|5||Closing date for Tender Submission||10th February 2023|
Background to the project: The CACM project commenced with a baseline assessment that presents the gaps and recommendations for improvement on the state of Court administration and Case management system in the mentioned three states.
One of the key interventions is to organize the physical (paper) case files and evidence that support criminal cases in storage boxes and racks. There is an average of 3,000 casefiles and evidence items in a location.
These casefiles and evidence(exhibit) items will be stored in Record centres or in the Archives.
The final index to the collections will map the case files and the evidence together and later stored in an electronic record management system.
The organization process will cover the Terms of Reference (ToR)/Services below;
Your proposal to tender should be for the three locations in table 1 above.
Kindly confirm your interest to participate in the bid process by responding to this tender document before 5pm on 10th of February 2023.
The scope of services to be provided by the Consultant includes the following:-
- xhibits to use the classification and indexing systems as tools for improving storage, control and preservation of court records and evidence.
- like training for administrators/system support team
- TENDER SUBMISSION
Bid / tender document must be submitted via email to the undersigned on or before 5pm on Friday 10th February, 2023.
For any clarifications kindly send a mail to: [email protected]
- COST: The vendor must prepare a detailed and final cost analysis of the project based on the work activities listed in the project scope.
- VALIDITY OF QUOTATION: Price submission will remain valid for 1 month.
- 8.0 PAYMENT TERMS: consultant’s preferred milestone payment terms should be clearly stated in the proposal.
- PROJECT DELIVERY TIMELINE: This is to be included in the tender document.
- WARRANTY / SUPPORT PERIOD: 6 months post implementation support