THE INDEPENDENT NATIONAL FACILITATION UNIT (INFU)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CONSULTING SERVICES – INDIVIDUAL SELECTION
REFERENCE NO: NG-308179-CS-INDV
A Project, with funding from multilateral institutions that is supporting capacity building in Nigeria in the fields of Procurement, Environmental standards, and social standards requires individual consultants for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist. The position will be based in Abuja.
The successful consultant will be required to:
• Develop annual monitoring and supervision plans and
• Monitor and report on all activities of one delivery institution in each of the geo-political zones in the country.
The approximate effort level for the assignment is (12) twelve months.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found in the following website: www.spesse.edu.ng
The Independent National Facilitation Unit (INFU) of the now Individual Consultants (“Consultant”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
• Graduate (Master) degree in education, business, project management or similar; PhD in a relevant domain is an advantage
• At least 15 years of general professional experience
• At least 10 years of specific experience in conducting monitoring and evaluation of projects or programs
• At least 5 years of experience in monitoring higher education institutions is an advantage
• Good command of the English Language
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, coaching/mentoring, and computer skills.
i. EOI must be submitted in English Language
ii. EOI submitted after the deadline for submission will be returned.
iii. Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
iv. The Project is not bound to shortlist any individual and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Further information can be obtained by sending a mail to the Project Coordinator via: [email protected] during office hours i.e., 0800 to 1700 hours.
Expressions of interest must be submitted to the e-mail address above by the close of business on Monday 30th January 2023.
NATIONAL FACILITATION UNIT