NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
PLOT 447/448 CONSTITUTION AVENUE, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE (SOLAR SYSTEM) AT THE CORPORATION YOLA ZONAL OFFICE
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite competent companies with good track records of performance and experience to tender for the supply and installation of renewable energy sources (solar systems) at the Corporation’s Yola Zonal Office.
2. SCOPE OF WORK:
Supply and Installation of Renewable Energy Sources (solar system) at the Corporation’s Yola Zonal Office.
1. Supply and Installation of Canadian Monocrystalline Silicon Solar PV Module as specified in the Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME).
2. Supply and Installation of Solar car port mounting structures for the array of the PV Panels with a suitable tilt that will maximize the energy generation of the PV panels.
3. Supply and Installation of Schneider battery inverter “Context XW + 8548 E” of the specifications and quantities stated in the BEME
4. Supply and Installation of PV Inverter “Fronius Primo 8.2-1” of the specifications and quantities stated in the BEME
5. Supply and Installation of Photovoltaic Combiner Box with breakers and Isolators in accordance with the Specifications on the BEME
6. Supply and Installation of Narada Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery LFP 3000 batteries and the storage system in accordance with the specifications and quantities on the BEME
7. Supply and Installation of Distribution Board and By pass switch for the PV system
8. Supply and Installation of other accessories needed to make for functional and complete installation.
9. Supply and Installation of Control and Monitoring devices and panel
10. Provision of solid earthing for the entire installation.
11. Connection of essential loads to the PV system and performance testing/commissioning
12. Production of installation as-built drawing, project documentation, operation manuals and schedules documents.
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested bidders for the above project are required to provide the following bidding requirements for the project. All bids must be accompanied with the following:
i. Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 1.1 or CAC 2 and CAC7;
ii. Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2022; with minimum average annual turnover of N100, 000, 000.00
iii. Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
iv. Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above);
v. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
vi. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
vii. Sworn affidavit
• disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
• That no director has been convicted in any county for any criminal offence relating to fraud impropriety or criminal misrepresentation of falsification of facts relating to any matter.
• That the company is not in receivership, the subject of any form or bankruptcy proceedings of the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceeding
• That the company does not have existing loan or financial liability with a bank, other financial institutions of third party that is classified as doubtful, non-performance, bad or whose repayment portion has been outstanding for the last four (4) months.
viii. Letter of authorization as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
ix. Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2019, 2020, 2021) duly acknowledged by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
x. Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
xi. Detailed Company’s profile with the curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic/professional qualifications COREN, QSDRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc
xii. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects;
xiii. For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificates, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn affidavit are compulsory for each JV Partner);
xiv. All documents for submission must be submitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company’s letter head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the CAC, Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No) fax and email address. The letter head paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
Note: Technical Bid should have a table of content and be paginated
4. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from Procurement and Management Service Department, 2nd floor; NDIC Headquarters plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District,
Abuja, on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10, 000 payable into the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Remita account at www.remita.net through any deposit money bank (DMB) in Nigeria.
5. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit Three (3) bound copies of technical and financial bids with soft copy of financial bids only in MS Excel format, packaged differently in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
Procurement & Management Services
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
Clearly marked “TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE (SOLAR SYSTEM) AT THE CORPORATION’S YOLA ZONAL OFFICE”
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head office Building not later than 11:00am on Monday, 30th January, 2023.
6. OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission on 11:00am on Monday, 30th January, 2023, at the Ground Floor, Visitors waiting room, NDIC Head Office Building in the presence of the bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission register on the 2nd Ground floor, with the Procurement and Management Services Department, as NDIC will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. Further requisite information required can be obtained from the NDIC website or e-mail address: [email protected]
7. GENERAL INFORMATION
i. Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidders
ii. Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
iii. All costs will be borne by the bidders;
iv. Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
v. Where a bid is submitted by a joint venture (JV) partners, each member of the JV must fulfill requirements I to VII under eligibility criteria.
vi. NDIC is not bound to prequalify and bidder reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement ACT 2007.