REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
The USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP) is a USAID/Nigeria funded five years flagship program, aimed at strengthening the health system, increasing access to and improving the quality of primary health care (PHC) services supported states in Nigeria. IHP which started in January 2018 will be implemented at the Federal Level and in FCT, Kebbi, Sokoto and Ebonyi states.
Integrated Health Program – Nigeria Country Office is inviting eligible and reputable companies to express interest in supplying of Training Materials, ICT Materials, Mama Kits and Printing of Training Manuals, which would be used in conducting competency-based training for health workers in FCT, Bauchi, Kebbi, Sokoto and Ebonyi states.
|Lot||Description of each lot||Link to the specification of each lot|
|1||Printing of MNH & FP Training Manuals||http://bit.ly/3tUNoyE|
|2||Child Health Training Equipment||http://bit.ly/3TZ5aeM|
|3||Training Equipment (Maternal Health & Family Planning)||https://bit.ly/3tRTek6|
|4||Printing of Child Health Training Manuals||http://bit.ly/3V3duLQ|
|5||Tabletop Android Phones (with accessories)||http://bit.ly/3V3duLQ|
Evaluation & Selection
This section is important and should be given due attention while completing your application. There will not be assumptions or presumptions on what is submitted, incomplete, or assumed to be submitted during evaluation. Incomplete information submission may lead to rejection or poor appraisal of proposal submission. Any company submitting a proposal should endeavor to send in a very comprehensive one highlighting how it intends to meet up all the requirements of IHP as highlighted above.
1. Company profile details to include registered address, functional email address, telephone numbers, and point of contact for the organization
2. Evidence of company registration, that is certificate of incorporation with ( Corporate Affairs Commission)
3. Tax Clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020 and 2021 (Minimum of 100 million per each year)
4. Clients reference for similar work which has been performed within the last 3 years (Only successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached).
5. The proposal should indicate the following:
• Availability of items and delivery date if awarded the
• Cost of transporting items to each state
• The financial proposal should be submitted separately.
Submission of Proposal
Submit soft copies of your proposal (Technical & Financial proposal in a different folder) to [email protected]
The proposals should be address as stated below
Director Finance & Administration
USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP)
Second floor, Room 9 & 10 The Plaza,
23 Ibrahim Tahir Lane, Cadastral Zone BO5 Utako,
1. Any proposal received by IHP after the deadline for submission will not be considered.
2. The subject of the mail should include the LOT number
3. No proposal shall be modified after the deadline for submission of proposals
4. Issuance of this solicitation in no way constitute as a commitment to award a contract and Palladium reserves the right to vary any part of this solicitation at the time of award if it becomes necessary.
5. Please note that as a reputable company we abide by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and so we charge Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with Nigerian Tax laws.
All cost incurred by the bidders because of this process and any subsequent request for information shall be borne by the bidding companies
Submission date as indicated on the RFQ
Time: Noon – 5pm (any proposal submitted before noon and after 5pm of Submission date will be disqualified.Save this Tender