Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) is a non-governmental organization dully registered with Nigerian government through Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC/IT NO: 91613). Existing since October 2016, AHSF focuses on improving the quality of life of vulnerable population across communities in Northeast Nigeria. AHSF operates both in emergency and developmental context and have its program principally rooted in identifying gaps that affects population or increases vulnerability of population and bridging those gaps through resource base planning and implementation.Our Mission is to improve the quality of lives of Children, Women, the Elderly and other Marginalized Vulnerable groups through Human Development and Interventions to Strengthen Communities.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotations (RFQ) for the Supply of Delivery Kits
RFQ Number: 001 Project (Supply of Delivery Kits)
Delivery Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Supply of Delivery Kits
|S/N||Description||Unit||Quantity per kit|
|1||Dettol Liquid 165ml||Pcs||220|
|2||Bar of multipurpose soap, 100mg||Pcs||220|
|3||Goya Olive Oil||Pcs||220|
|4||polyethene plastic bags, 18X28CM||Pcs||220|
|5||Clear plastic sheet (makintosh),100cm X 100cm||Pcs||220|
|7||Disposable Razor blade, single -edge,||Pcs||220|
|8||Umblical tape, 3mm X15cm (Cord Clamp) (3)||Pcs||660|
|9||Cotton wool 1 roll||Pcs||220|
|10||Surgical Gloves, Medium, Single use (2)||Pcs||440|
|11||Tetracycline hydrochloride eye oitment 1%, tube, 5g||Pcs||220|
|12||Misoprostol tabs 1 pack x 4||pack||220|
|13||7.1% Chlorhexidine digluconate,aquous solution or gel, delivering 4% chlorhexidine||Pcs||220|
|15||Sanitary towels ( 2)||pcs||440|
|17||Baby sweater with hood||pcs||220|
|18||Johnson Baby bathing soap 100g (2)||pcs||440|
|19||packing bag- (Ghana must go), Small size, to kit up the items||pcs||220|
Requirements / Evaluation Criteria
Bidders are expected to submit a properly signed financial bid with the company’s letterhead paper:
- Delivery Period
- Validity period of quote
- Warranty period
- A minimum of 2 years shelf life for all medicines
AHSF Payment Terms
Within 30 days of delivery and presentation of completed, signed invoice and delivery note.
RFQ Closing Date
29th November, 2022.
Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date
2nd December, 2022.
- The Financial bids must be in NGN
- Following the requirement of the Federal Government of Nigeria, Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) will deduct a 5% withholding tax from the total contractual sum. Alsonote that AHSF- is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is VAT exempted.
- AHSF reserves the right to reject any or all bids if it fails to meet the criteria or are submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Only successful bidder(s) shall be notified and will be asked to sign a Local Purchase Order (Contract document) with Albarka Health Spring Foundation.
- Any submission made after the stipulated date will not be considered.