USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
USAID’s Integrated Health Program (IHP) would like to invite eligible firms to submit offers for the Supplies of Laptops and Accessories to IHP Abuja Offices.
- The Vendors must demonstrate capacity, based on technical expertise, management capability, and financial resources
- Palladium intends to award Purchase order agreement (contract) to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
RFQ SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS/EVALUATION
- Certificate of Incorporation (Relevant to the services requested)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Tax Clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020 and 2021 with an annual turnover of 100million/per year
- At least 5 pieces of evidence from previous supplies from NGOs/International organizations with at least 5 million each within the last 2 years. (Contract & Certificate of completion/fully signed Delivery note)
- The company must have a UEI number or obtain https://sam.gov/content/entity-registration one within 5 days of being notified of selection.
LINK TO THE FULL REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Kindly access the link and follow the instructions contained in the RFQ. The RFQ content supersedes the content of this announcement and contains more details concerning the SOW and other relevant requirements. bit.ly/3UWfKUI
Please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Quotation (RFQ) and submit to: [email protected] with the subject “SUPPLIES OF LAPTOPS AND ACCESSORIES”
Issuance of this RFQ does not constitute an award commitment, nor does it commit Palladium to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission.
This submission of the quotation is on 23rd November 2022 between 1pm -5pm with the “SUPPLIES OF LAPTOPS AND ACCESSORIES” quotation submitted before or after the submission date & time will be disqualified.