Call for Expression of Interest for WASH Services
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) a registered Nigeria NGO (non-profit) organization working on social justice and humanitarian response in both the southern and northern regions of Nigeria is calling for Expression of Interest to tender/bid for the under-listed services.
1). Rehabilitation of Solar Boreholes
2). Rehabilitation of Blocks of Latrines.
Method of Application
Interested vendors should first submit Expression of Interest (EOI) and
NOTE: Quote the item you are Expressing Interest on Subject column of your Email.
Example: Expression of Interest for WASH Services
All EOIs must be send to GREENCODE via email ([email protected]) on or before 24th November,2022 and must be address to;
The Procurement Committee,
Green Concern for Development
(GREENCODE) Maiduguri, Borno State
- Insert the particular service on the subject box of your email when submitting your application, do that for each service you are applying for if you are applying for more than one service.
- It is not compulsory that a service provider MUST express interest for all the services at once, ONLY bid for particular service you can render.
3. Interested service providers are allowed to submit call of Interest for one or two Lots in separate documents.
- Any application that does not follow these instructions especially the title in your subject column will not be responded to or considered for short-listing.
- It is compulsory that bidders to know before expressing interest the company must meet up with the following:
a. Valid Business Registration
- Business profile
- Valid Construction certificates of engineered
- Valid SCUMUL certificates.
- Valid Tax Clarence
- Contractor should have experience in construction of similar kind of project (any of the lots above) for a minimum of 2 years – including the names and contact numbers of at least two recent clients.
- Experience working in Borno state is an advantage
- List of qualified personnel and experience.
- Capacity to pre-finance (bank statement)