MALARIA CONSORTIUM NIGERIA
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR THE PROVISION OF LABORATORY CHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF NETS.
REF NO: MC-NG-ABJ-2022-001 CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
SPECIFICATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS
A. Malaria Consortium
Malaria Consortium is one of the World’s leading non-profit organizations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa and Southeast Asia, Malaria Consortium works with communities, governments and non-government agencies, academic institutions, and local and international organizations, to ensure good evidence support delivery of effective services, providing technical support for monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities for evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning. The organization works to improve not only the health of the individual, but also the capacity of national health systems, which helps relieve poverty and support improved economic prosperity.
Malaria Consortium is committed to obtaining a fair value for services received with a competitive price and timely delivery of the right quantities at the right quality.
B. Administrative Information
1. It is the intent of this RFP to secure Competitive proposal from capable laboratory service providers to conduct chemical analysis of mosquito nets for Malaria Consortium Nigeria.
2. This RFP Includes
i. The RFP document
ii. The bidder response document (BRD)
3. Vendors shall submit offers electronically to [email protected] and in the subject field of the email reference the following: MC-NG-ABJ-2022-001 Chemical Analysis.
4. Bids must be received by the 11th November 2022 at 17:00 (5pm) WAT. Bids submitted after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
5. Question must be sent by email to [email protected] with the following bid reference in the subject “MC-NG-ABJ-2022-001-CHEMICAL ANALYSIS-Question”. All questions must be sent in latest by 4th November 2022 at 17:00 (5pm) WAT.
6. Malaria Consortium shall notify the winning bidders in writing. Malaria Consortium is under no responsibility to release the identity or contract terms of the winning vendor
7. Interested vendor should go this link for the full tender document: Malaria Consortium