MERCY CORPS NIGERIA
Mercy Corps, is a non-religious, non-profit, and non-governmental international relief and development organization working in over 40 countries worldwide helping people build secure, productive, and just communities. Mercy Corps in Nigeria Implements a variety of programs with the ultimate goal of building productive, secure, and just communities.
Mercy Corps is seeking legally registered companies specialized in the under-listed field to obtain and submit tender for the following market.
- NIG/MDG/TEN56 – Upgrading of Hand Pump Boreholes in Borno State
- NIG/MDG/TEN57 – Meter Agreement for desludging of latrines in Borno state
- NIG/MDG/TEN58 – Rehabilitation of latrines in Borno state
- NIG/MDG/TEN59 – Master Agreement for the supply of fuel to MDG & the DFOs
- NIG/MDG/TEN60 – Master Agreement for Car Rental with driver in MDG & DFOs
Tender document can be downloaded through the following Mercy Corps website: www.mcnigeria.com/tenders
Tender package will be available on: 15th September 2022 at 8: 00 am West African time.
Tender Submission deadline: 22nd September 2022 at 5:00 pm West African times
Only tenders submitted in prescribed form and deadlines will be considered. Only legally registered firms will be considered.
Bidders are expected to submit bid document sealed and mark with the Tender number and title mentioned above to our Maduguri Field office located at No. 38 Kinshasa Road, Old GRA Maiduguri, or submit bid via our online tender submission email at: [email protected]