WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF VENDORS FOR THE PROVISION OF LOGISTICS SERVICES FOR WFP NIGERIA
REF. NO. WFP-SC-ABJ-EOI-2023/2024-001
As part of its humanitarian Assistance Activities in Nigeria and the region, The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) hereby seeks all reputable and licensed service providers interested to provide WFP with logistics services.
1. Clearing and forwarding (C&F) – Onne/Port Harcourt and Apapa Tin can
2. Primary Transport and Secondary Transport: Cargo Transport from/to main storage locations such as Maiduguri, Damaturu, Mubi, Port Harcourt, Kano, Lagos, and Abuja. Etc and Maiduguri, Damaturu, Kano warehouses, etc to various delivery points in local government areas (LGAs)
3. Handling/Warehouse Management: Loading, Offloading, Shunting, Reconstitution, etc.
4. Ancillary services: milling of ‘grains’ into fortified flour, fumigation, disposal, etc.
Interested companies should request for Questionnaire by writing to indicate interest to the email – [email protected] with mail subject as “Request for Questionnaire” not later than Monday, September 19, 2022.
SUBMISSION OF EOI:
Submission must specify area of interest(s) and must be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Cover letter/Company profile including contact details and brief overview on area of interest
2. Proof of Registration of the company – legal business registration with relevant authorities (Corporate Affairs Commission), Audited Financial statement for the last three (3) years, valid tax clearance certificate (TCC), relevant license to operate as a transporter or C&F agent.
Completed questionnaire should be signed, stamped and returned by e-mail to [email protected] no later than 5:00pm on Thursday, September 22, 2022 with the subject WFP-SC-ABJ-EOI-2023-001 Logistics services, attaching all scanned supporting document required.
Sealed Envelopes will not be accepted this time. Submissions will be reviewed by WFP and only selected applicants will be contacted for further processing.
Deadline for submission of EOI is by 5:00pm Thursday, September, 22, 2022.
Please note that this announcement applies to ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS including those transporters that are currently working for WFP as a means of updating their profile.
• Please note that this is not a contract or an Invitation to Tender. Rates/prices are not required at this stage, and this invitation does not bind the World Food Programme to issue any tenders or contract to the companies expressing their interest.
• Shortlisting of companies does not bind WFP to offer a service award at any time.
WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE