REQUEST FOR QUOTES – PR10863561 – APC SMART UPS
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to supply APC SMART UPS 1500VA (Or equal). Quantity is 20.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
To be considered., please note the following:
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, shipment weights/dimensions, delivery schedule, return policy AS A SEPARATE DOCUMENT without prices – Price Quote should be a different document
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent by email to [email protected] with the following subject line “RFQ #PR10863561 – APC SMART UPS’
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
- Deadline for offer submission is August 15, 2022.
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number (that replaced DUNS Number) and your valid SAM Registration/Certification.
- Each offer must be in two separate attachments as below:
- Technical Proposal: See item #1 above
- Financial Proposal in Naira
FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) as well as Net 30 Payment Terms apply to this RFQ.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.