INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ECOWAS COMMISSION’S GIFT ITEMS FOR 2023
DATE: 18TH JULY, 2022
INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its 2022 budget intends to carry out the production of ECOWAS Commission’s gift items for 2023.
2. The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of one (1) lot of the above subject.
|A||Production of ECOWAS Commission’s end of year gift items – 2023|
|B||Production of ECOWAS Commission’s Promotional gift items – 2023|
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the procurement division of the Directorate of General Administration, 1st floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
Electronic mail address: [email protected] copy to: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested bidders upon submission of a written application addressed to the Directorate of General administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000)
5. Bids must be accompanied by an Original Bid Security (bank Guarantee or Insurance Bond) of Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only (N500, 000.00). Bids shall be valid for Ninety (90) days and the delivery period is Forty-Five (45) days.
6. Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located at the Directorate of General Administration, Procurement Division, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
7. Bids should be clearly marked “LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ECOWAS COMMISSION’S GIFT ITEMS FOR 2023, Do not open, except in presence of the procurement committee” and submitted on or before 11:00 am on August 18, 2022 at the latest and should clearly indicate price, specifications, delivery period, bid validity period as these will determine the acceptance of bids received.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend (via virtual meeting), on August 18, 2022 at 11:30 at ECOWAS Commission 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District.
9. This invitation for bids is also published in the ECOWAS website http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement/