MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR HEALTH
TO: ALL POTENTIAL NGO GRANTEES WORKING IN AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, EBONYI AND OYO STATES
SUBJECT: ANNOUNCEMENT OF REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS UNDER USAID CONTRACT NO: 72062019B00002/72062020F00001 (T003) TO MONITOR AND MENTOR HEALTH FACILITIES ON MALARIA CASE MANAGEMENT, DATA MANAGEMENT AND MALARIA IN PREGNANCY IN AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, EBONYI STATE AND OYO STATES
USIAD awarded the US president’ Malaria Initiatives for states (PMI-S) project to Management Sciences for Health, Inc. in June 2018. The PMI-S Project is requesting expression of interest (REOI) from qualified organizations to monitor and mentor health facilities on malaria case management, data management and malaria in pregnancy in Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Ebonyi and Oyo states, private, non-profit organizations including Community – based organizations CBOs and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that meet the prequalification criteria set forth in this REOI may apply for funding. It is expected that the USAID PMI-S project will award a grant for each of the four states for a 12-months period by September 2022.
Organizations that are registered entities, and have worked with the health sector in Nigeria are eligible to apply.
Applications that are successful in the Pre-qualification stage will receive the Request for Application (RFA).
Organizations interested in pre-qualifying to receive RFA, must submit the following documentation along with pre-qualification questionnaire.
- Detailed company profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization, organogram and CVs of key staff.
- Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e. Certificate of Incorporation with CAC form, CAC7 & CAC2 that substantiates the legal character/registration of the entity in Nigeria.
- Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the last three years
- Verifiable evidence of three (3) similar work/activities successfully executed in the past.
- Recommendation letter from three reputable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance of similar services provided. (This should be consistent with the documents listed in in 4 above. (Contact person, email address and phone number should be provided on the recommendation letter).
- Completed Pre-qualification questionnaire.
Organization must send an email to [email protected] requesting the Prequalification questionnaire no later than 5:00pm (Nigeria Time) July 18th, 2022.
Responses to this REOI containing the required documents and pre-qualification questionnaire must be received via this email address [email protected] no later than 5:00pm (Nigeria Time) July 21, 2022.
Organizations must clearly mark their submission: PMI-S REOI to monitor and mentor Health facilities on Malaria Case Management, Data Management and Malaria in pregnancy in Akwa IBom Cross River, Ebonyi and Oyo state
All submission should be addressed to:
Senior Grants Specialist
Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
No 8 Sakete Close, off Kampala Street
Off Adetokumbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II Abuja