USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
RFQ REFERENCE NUMBER: IHP-RFP/FY22/021
TITLE: INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SERVICES FOR USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)
- USAID’s Integrated Health Program (IHP) would like to invite eligible firm’s to submit offers for the provision of Internet Connectivity Services for IHP Offices in Abuja, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Kebbi, Sokoto, States office for 1 year.
- The vendors must demonstrate capacity, based upon technical expertise, management capability, and financial resources.
- Palladium intends to award a Blank Purchase Agreement (contract) to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
RFP Submission Requirements
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Profile of the company
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Tax Clearance Certificate
- Bank details/Financial capabilities
- Cover letter explaining interest to be contracted vendor or supplier
- Three (3) References from current or past clients (at least in the 2 years)
Link to the full Request for Proposal (RFP)
Kindly access the link and follow the instruction as contained in the RFP. The RFP content supersedes the content of this announcement and contains more details concerning the SOW and other relevant requirements. https://bit.ly/3neq1Nf
Submission of Information: Please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and submit to: [email protected] with the subject “Internet Connectivity Services”
Issuance of this Request for Proposal does not constitute an award commitment, nor does it commit palladium to pay for cost incurred in the preparations and submissions.
The RFP closes on the 12th July 2022 No late application will be received after the deadline.