ENGAGEMENT OF COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATIONS/CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS BASED IN TARABA STATE FOR JHPIEGO RISE PROJECT
Jhpiego Corporation, an affiliate of John Hopkins University, is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve the health of women and families throughout the world.
Jhpiego Corporation is seeking for reputable local partner organizations (Community Based Organizations/Civil Society Organizations) to work with as stated below. Interested partners are encouraged to read the entire document to ensure that they have a clear understanding of Jhpiego requirements before submitting a bid.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE:
Engagement of Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)/Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) for support of Jhpiego RISE project in Taraba State.
2. SUBMISSION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• The submission should be enclosed in plain sealed envelope, with description of service written body on the right-hand side of the envelope.
• Proof or licence to offer required services as given by the responsible regulatory body (if applicable)
3. CONTRACT DURATION
Minimum of 12 months.
All applicants should provide the following;
• Certificate of registration/incorporation, such as memorandum and articles of association, constitution and valid Corporate Tax Identification Number (TIN).
• Organizational profile (briefly reflecting the core competencies, key management personnel and
• Clearly stating the physical verifiable office address, mobile numbers and re-email address)
• Three (3) references from previous or existing similar partnerships
• Names/description of similar partnerships in the past years
5. DELIVERY ADDRESS
All bids should be addressed and delivered to:
The Procurement Committee
Jhpiego-an affiliate of John Hopkins University
Plot 971, Reuben Okoya Crescent
(Behind Pacesetters College) Wuye, Abuja.
E-mail Subject should be “CBOs/CSOs for TARABA STATE”. In addition, we will receive question or clarifications via email up to 10th July, 2022. All candidates will receive responses/answers on or before 11th July, 2022, while final proposal submissions are due by 4:00pm 14th July, 2022.
7. CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the submission of bids is at 4pm WAT 14th July, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: NO PHONE CALLS OR PERSONAL EMAIL ENQUIRIES. USE ONLY THE EMAIL ID PROVIDED IN 6.0