Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (RMEL) Advisor
Locations: Ogun and Taraba
Employment Type: Contract
The RMEL Advisor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Train, supervise, and mentor a team of SPCU M&E staff, especially in use of data for decision making.
- Support the NFWP team to refine the monitoring and evaluation plan and system consistent with the project results framework, coordinate the collection, validation, utilization and dissemination of data, monitor completeness of data sets, and monitor project performance against targets.
- Contribute to efforts for building the capacity of government partners and other stakeholders on activities related to RMEL, and in conducting evidence-based research using IBM and RFM.
- Support documentation of lessons learnt, best practices and proven innovations in programme design, implementation, monitoring and reporting to improve program implementation strategy at the state level.
- Provide technical support to review, refine and implement the project’s RMEL system, including the review and/or development of indicators, setting targets, monitoring project progress; ensuring timely data collection; production of quarterly and annual reports.
- Provide inputs to the RMEL systems, tools, and strategies, including database(s); and providing monitoring data to inform the decisions on project performance and future direction to the project.
- Support SPCU M&E team in processes related to improving data quality such as data cleaning, and data quality assurance practices.
- Provide support to the SPCU to produce high-quality technical reports on the results of the project against the project goals and objectives.
- Support SPCU to conduct and manage Routine Data Quality Assessments (RDQA); ensuring implementation of corrective actions to improve data quality and accountability of staff and partners.
- Provide technical support to the SPCU to create a learning agenda and implement a system designed to identify lessons learned and disseminate timely information.
- Build the capacity of the SPCU to produce learning products and thought leadership pieces relevant to the project intervention including presentation at local conferences or on webinars regarding project’s MERL successes.
- Collaborate with the technical and management teams to identify essential state-specific project activities, processes, and outcomes to document, and contribute to the centrally designed system for capturing and implementing lessons learned and best practices; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 6+ years relevant work experience.
- Good people management attributes
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction.
- Models independent thinking, action with ability to get things done
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform.
- Synthesizes information to communicate independent analysis.
Technical / Functional:
- Practical expertise in research, monitoring and evaluation.
- Expertise in progress and narrative report writing and knowledge management.
- Strong experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and data analysis.
- Well-developed skills in planning, prioritising, project management, partnership & relationship building.
- High degree of self-sufficiency and initiative.
- N1,100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document (in Ms Word or PDF) to: [email protected] using the Job Title, Location and their Full Name as the subject of the mail.
- Diadem Consults Initiative is an equal opportunity employer.
- Key populations have equal opportunities and are advised to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.