INTERNATIONAL NGO SAFETY ORGANISATION (INSO)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR CURRENCY EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS
INTERNATIONAL NGO SAFETY ORGANISATION
ADDRESS: N04 PARAGUAY CLOSE, OFF WINNIPEG CLOSE, OFF PANAMA STREET, MAITAMA, ABUJA
INSO is a non-profit humanitarian organisation providing dedicated safety support services to the NGO community in Nigeria.
Our vision is a strong, safe and empowered humanitarian community able to deliver aid to vulnerable individuals in the world’s most challenging contexts with the minimum of risk to their staff, partners and beneficiaries.
Our mission is to work on the ground alongside NGOs to provide them with comprehensive, high-quality, real-time, and relevant information, analysis, alerts and advice on the local safety conditions, along with practical support, training, and assistance that improves their situational awareness and supports informed decision making and crisis response.
The International NGO Safety Organization (INSO) is looking for a registered Bureau de Change and authorized to operating in Nigeria to collaborate on currency exchange transactions.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions of the collaboration are as follow:
• An agreement will be established with the selected BDC for the mentioned transactions.
• An email will be sent to get a daily exchange rate before any transaction is authorised,
• Once the rate proposed is approved, a bank transfer order will be given to the BDC with a specific amount to be transferred to INSO NGN account
• After INSO has confirmed reception of the amount at its NGN account, a transfer of the equivalent amount in EURO will be transferred to the BDC’s account.
• All transactions will be done via bank transfer, no cash will be accepted
• After each transaction the BDC will send a receipt to INSO via email or hardcopy.
It is strictly prohibited to offer, promise or provide any form of gratuity, gifts or favour to any INSO employee in relation to this RFQ and any effort to do so will result in immediate disqualification of your company from this, and all future, RFQs.
INSO does not support the use of child labour in workplace and will not do business with companies who employ those under the age of 16.
This document, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or otherwise restricted information. If you are not the intended recipient of this document (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this document, and any attachment, is strictly prohibited. In no event shall this document be delivered to anyone other than the intended recipient or original sender and violation may be considered a breach of law punishable by domestic and international courts. If you have received this document in error, please respond to the originator of this message or email him/her at the address below and permanently delete this document, and any attachments, and do not disseminate further.
All submissions for responding to this request must be submitted on paper in a sealed envelope and delivered to our office, as stated below, no later than 24/06/2022, no later than 3:00 pm.
The submission must include:
• Application letter, and include (i) copy of photographic ID of senior executive (passport, national ID card etc) (ii) official evidence of business address such as utility bill or bank letter (iii) public certificate of incorporation of the company (CAC)
• SCUML Certificate
• CBN Authorization and other authorizations to operate in Nigeria
• INGO references/testimonials as relevant
SUBMISSION DELIVERY ADDRESS
The delivery address to be used for all submissions is:
Procurement and Logistics Office
International NGO Safety Organisation
N04 Paraguay close, Off Winnipeg close, off Panama Street,
o[email protected] and Cc: [email protected]
Electronic submissions in response to this Request for Quotations will be accepted as long as they meet the submission deadline.
Send via email to: [email protected] Cc: [email protected]
All quotations will be opened and reviewed simultaneously by an Evaluation Committee comprising not less than three (3) INSO employees. Decision will be by majority vote.
Quotations will be evaluated (in no particular order) on (i) fulfillment of specified criteria ((reliability of supplier (v) other added values.
All candidates will be informed of the outcome of their quotation within 30 days of the submission date.
Procurement Officer-INSO Nigeria