THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TOTALENERGIES/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF DATACOMMS SUPPORT & PROJECT SERVICES-CW58U51
(NipeX Tender No: 1000005887)
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) in its role as Operator of the NNPC/SHELL/TotalEnergies/AGIP Joint Venture hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies having professional experience in Data Communications of an upcoming tendering opportunity for Provision of Datacomms Support and Project Services.
SPDC has a large datacomms network covering office, field and residential locations. These network infrastructure support production activities and enhances data and voice communication between SPDC locations.
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies and alliances with professional experience in Datacoms Support and Project Services to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bidders list for subject tender. The interested tenderers shell be premium partners with the OEM, CISCO.
The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q1 2022 and remain active for 2 years’ duration, followed by 1-year extension option.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK/5ERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work for the services shall include but not limited to
• Provision of Cisco hardware and software
• Provision of non-Cisco networking hardware and software
• Provision of Specialist Cisco Professional consultancy services
• Provision of standard industry compliant Vendor organized training
• Provision of network configuration, installation, troubleshooting, repairs and support
• Network monitoring and reporting.
• Network estate evergreening
• Network capacity management
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.11.09 – Telecommunication Systems, Integration Installation/Support Services category and 3.11.01 in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you pre pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
(1) Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company with 51 % or shareholding capacity. Tenderer shall provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form C02 and C07, & registration on NOGIC JQS
(2) Tenderer shall provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Administrative/Technical offices) in Nigeria to support this contract.
(3) Provide evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
(4) Tenderer shall provide evidence of category 1, 2, 3, or 4 NCEC for Consultancy Services (CS) group.
(5) Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD GUIDELINE by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
(6) Tenderer shall provide evidence of Nigerian Communications Commission’s (NCC) permit/license
(7) Tenderer shall provide evidence of OEM representation letter and or MOA with the OEM (CISCO) to execute the work scope
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.11.09 and 3.11.01 – Telecommunication Systems, Integration Installation/Support Services NJQS product/category as at Wednesday 22 June, 2022 by 16:00hrs being the advert dose date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shell be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.