The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested, eligible and experienced contractors to tender quotations for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotes – Container Clearing and Hauling
Reference No: PR10756327
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to clear and haul 5 nos. 40ft container. You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
Venue: The clearing shall be done at Lagos seaport and delivered to U.S. Embassy, Abuja Warehouse Plot 1129 Durumi District, Abuja
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26.
- Please kindly fill, sign and scan back the attached form to us alongside your quote.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
- Oral quotations will not be accepted.
NDAA Compliance Form (PDF).