The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested and qualified individuals to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply “GIZ”, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender to Provide Event Planning for the SEA-Hub National Competition in Abuja – 83408947
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH: through its “Pro-poor Growth and Promotion of Employment in Nigeria (SEDIN) Programme, financed by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) Government, hereby invites interested and qualified consulting firms/ consultants to express their interest:
- To provide Event Planning for the SEA-Hub National Competition in Abuja.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested and qualified individuals to express their interest by furnishing GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest to engage in the tender process
- Company profile (with physical address, contact details, key officers and technical personnel.
- Proof of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)- copy of CAC certificate, Articles of Incorporation, etc.
- Reference of at least five (5) previous comparable projects Only third-party evidence will be considered, not list of similar jobs/references).
- Qualification and experience of permanently employed staff (minimum of three personnel is required, with CVs enclosed that clearly indicate the requisite qualification and expertise)
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an average turnover of NGN 20,000,000.00 (2019-2021)
Application Closing Date
Friday, 10th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested consulting firm should submit the aforementioned documents as hard copy in a sealed envelope to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T – Abuja.
Kindly endeavour to label the envelope as:
- Subject: Event Planning of SEA-Hub National Competition in Abuja
- Project Title: GIZ SEDIN
- Project No.: 16.2120.0-001.00
- Cosoft N°: 83408947
N/B: Please don’t send technical or price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would ONLY be sent to qualified firms that express their interest.